Ninkovich Retiring

H2o

Brady will be 40 on Aug 3, just hope Garoppolo does not pick up where he leaves off.

I take pretty good care of myself and I turned 40 last December. I hit the gym 4-5 days a week. I can definitely tell you that you can't beat father time. If I go run a few games of basketball with those young boys I feel like I've been beaten with a bat for the next couple of days. :lol:

Edited by H2o

I take pretty good care of myself and I turned 40 last December. I hit the gym 4-5 days a week. I can definitely tell you that you can't beat father time. If I go run a few games of basketball with those young boys I feel like I've been beaten with a bat for the next couple of days. :lol:

I've often given a hard time to those speculating how soon Brady will be done but we are sneaking towards that time finally. With even minor injury he could spiral quick but even healthy he's getting pretty near the finish line

I've often given a hard time to those speculating how soon Brady will be done but we are sneaking towards that time finally. With even minor injury he could spiral quick but even healthy he's getting pretty near the finish line

Dont underestimate the power of HGH

Brady is next. Loading up for 1 more run at the title. If Belichick is smart he will walk away too. I'm not saying he's not a good coach but coaching is a heck of a lot easier when you have the best QB who is willing to play for peanuts compared to his market value. This year and next and then we are freeeeee

Brady is next. Loading up for 1 more run at the title. If Belichick is smart he will walk away too. I'm not saying he's not a good coach but coaching is a heck of a lot easier when you have the best QB who is willing to play for peanuts compared to his market value. This year and next and then we are freeeeee

I hope you're right, but a lot of Bears, Lions, and Vikings fans thought their misery was over when Favre retired (the first time). I'm not saying Jimmy G is the next Aaron Rodgers, but you never know.