Astro-Notes: 7-29-17 Third Practice

Thanks a ton, Astro!

I really like the sound of how our defense is doing against the run.

How do Micah Hyde & Jordan Poyer look to you?

Sounds like Daikiel Shorts is making an impression, as is Cedric O'Neal.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hear more about Logan Thomas....

How does he look? Size, speed, fluidity, athleticism etc.

Does he have a future here as the #3 TE and does he have the potential in the transition such as Prior?

...really hope this kid and the U of B kid make the roster.............

So you're saying there's a chance for comp picks?!?!?

If they need to cut three UDFA's, then yes. I don't see Holmes, Ducasse, or Davis being worth keeping if it means forfeiting a 3rd round comp pick.

...really hope this kid and the U of B kid make the roster.............

Your talking about Jordan Johnson? He has quite a mountain to climb. Lot of freat RB/FB/HB options better at this moment. Edited by fansince88

Your talking about Josh Jordan? He has quite a mountain to climb. Lot of freat RB/FB/HB options better at this moment.

....not sure of the name bud, but I riit like hell foe the underdog to fulfill his dream, especially a kid from "down the road"...think it is Jordan Johnson...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....not sure of the name bud, but I riit like hell foe the underdog to fulfill his dream, especially a kid from "down the road"...think it is Jordan Johnson...........

HAHA. Too much time in the sun today. Yes Jordan Johnson. I want him to succeed too. Just looked like a rookie today.

....must say Astro these are some of THE best camp summaries I have EVER seen in 55 years of following this club.....combine EVERY WNY alleged "Bills journalist" and they do NOT even come close to your analysis or offerings....not even "dirt on your cleats"......thanks for sharing...........

He's been a treasure of the Board for years. In the future, please don't 'Quote' lengthy posts prior to commenting.

Rastro, anything O'Leary does great while making it look 'easy' is very encouraging. Ditto Sentrell!

Ranks a-Rot!

....must say Astro these are some of THE best camp summaries I have EVER seen in 55 years of following this club.....combine EVERY WNY alleged "Bills journalist" and they do NOT even come close to your analysis or offerings....not even "dirt on your cleats"......thanks for sharing...........

These are notes you should/we look for when this time of year comes. Astro is on point and others at camp usually add to his already stellar reporting.

You won't get this type of reporting from journalist because that's not their job.