Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason it seems like the Marcel in the captain hat is his alter ego that always gets in trouble. :)

Marcel is the captain of a sinking ship which is his career if he doesnt get things turned around. this is a big year for him. he has the physical tools but he lacks the mental focus to be a consistently great player

Marcel is the captain of a sinking ship which is his career if he doesnt get things turned around. this is a big year for him. he has the physical tools but he lacks the mental focus to be a consistently great player

...but with his cap hit(s), he knows damn well he's in the driver's seat.............

Big year for him? Sinking ship of a career? He has a $100 million dollar contract, with a lot of it guaranteed. He just may end up being one of many players who get complacent after signing for $$$.

Some real jerks in this thread.

No. Just people tired of 17 years of futility. Tired of star players with huge contracts showing zero respect for their fans and employers. Being a fan doesnt require you to be a lapdog and kiss this teams a$$ 24/7.

I'll multi quote if it makes your heart a little less hurt. I don't care if there's 73 replies in the thread that say the same thing, saying "of course" and nothing else doesn't add anything to the discussion. Not that there's really anything to discuss, injuries can and do happen to any player

Remember Roscoe Parrish..?. He made a lot less money. We shall see is my take right now. NO EXCUSES for this guy now.

great. '63, you must be an old lightening bug then.

btw, grape, with an extra 1/2 cup to make it even sweeter...

tumblr_nll25fhgqF1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Ageist. I'm 62 and revelled in the AFC championship years and SB years. Lived through 2-12 seasons and this latest mediocrity. I will never quit on them but if I see the same-old, same-old, I am going to call them on it. Things improve, point that out as well. So I can't fault anyone rolling their eyes at another Dareus issue. He's the definition of underachiever.

Ageist. I'm 62 and revelled in the AFC championship years and SB years. Lived through 2-12 seasons and this latest mediocrity. I will never quit on them but if I see the same-old, same-old, I am going to call them on it. Things improve, point that out as well. So I can't fault anyone rolling their eyes at another Dareus issue. He's the definition of underachiever.

See, that's my attitude as well, and I'm 44. Been there, done that, know a pig with lipstick in a dress when you see it. Stating what is overt is somehow being "disloyal" to the Bills... sounds all too familiar sometimes.

Coach McDermott and Kyle Williams' comments about Marcell being in good shape as well as Waufle and Frazier saying he's bought in to what's wanted of him is all that we really need as feedback right now.

I didn't care to read through the likely-BBMB-esque 4 pages of criticism that likely consisted of some comments regarding pot, sailor hats, cap hits, lethargy, etc. Let's hope he heals up quicker than later, and move on with the expectations of a big year from him.

Coach McDermott and Kyle Williams' comments about Marcell being in good shape as well as Waufle and Frazier saying he's bought in to what's wanted of him is all that we really need as feedback right now.

I didn't care to read through the likely-BBMB-esque 4 pages of criticism that likely consisted of some comments regarding pot, sailor hats, cap hits, lethargy, etc. Let's hope he heals up quicker than later, and move on with the expectations of a big year from him.

Get ready to be accused of kool-aid drinking. :lol: