Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your interesting and thorough input on the situation. Bucky/Sully is that you?

post 4 in this thread had the same reaction as I did. selective. not cool.....and I guess we should be overjoyed hearing about an injury to Dareus-not like this team has had many injuries the last few seasons-right?

post 4 in this thread had the same reaction as I did. selective. not cool.....and I guess we should be overjoyed hearing about an injury to Dareus-not like this team has had many injuries the last few seasons-right?

I'll multi quote if it makes your heart a little less hurt. I don't care if there's 73 replies in the thread that say the same thing, saying "of course" and nothing else doesn't add anything to the discussion. Not that there's really anything to discuss, injuries can and do happen to any player

I'll multi quote if it makes your heart a little less hurt. I don't care if there's 73 replies in the thread that say the same thing, saying "of course" and nothing else doesn't add anything to the discussion. Not that there's really anything to discuss, injuries can and do happen to any player

Happens far to often with this team, esp to key players. And it's always worse when the depth is not good.