Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

He hurt his hamstring last season as well when supposed to be returning.

The frustrating part is that the majority of football injuries can't be prevented, a player who is repeatedly straining his hamstring while working out in a t-shirt and shorts is not training properly.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hurt his hamstring last season as well when supposed to be returning.

The frustrating part is that the majority of football injuries can't be prevented, a player who is repeatedly straining his hamstring while working out in a t-shirt and shorts is not training properly.

What does that say about the strength and conditioning staff

[bN] Blitz: The first injury for the #Bills at training camp has struck a player all too familiar with them.

WR Brandon Tate just left the practice field with trainer Bud Carpenter. #Bills

0 replies1 retweet0 likes
Retweet
Direct message

Dareus riding the stationary bike. Not in pads today. #Bills HC Sean McDermott said he tweeked his hamstring yesterday at practice @News_8 – at St. John Fisher College

Injuries won't phase me at all this year, kind of just a been there done that.

Stay healthy and it could be interesting....injuries to key players, top 5 pick.

pretty much this.

Dareus, Darby & Tate all injured so far at camp. Sounds like the #Bills we know.

Looks like Adolphus Washington on first team defense in place of Dareus

of course.

I bet you're in great physical shape. you could go out there and out shine and out perform any of these players. oh, wait, you're nothing but a mere bystander who shines on a message board with his/her negativity...down.gif

@buffalobills

McDermott: "Marcell Dareus tweaked his hamstring...I'm staying positive. He's done a great job of being in shape at this point in camp."

this is who's opinion means the most, not some debbie downer on a message board.

99 will be fine.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I bet you're in great physical shape. you could go out there and out shine and out perform any of these players. oh, wait, you're nothing but a mere bystander who shines on a message board with his/her negativity...down.gif

this is who's opinion means the most, not some debbie downer on a message board.

99 will be fine.

It's getting old trying to single me out when many other posts in the thread posted the same type of reaction to this. Really is.

too bad. you contribute nothing but negativity here, well, unless it refers to TT...don't like it, quit being a debbie downer

I put up many good articles in threads and post as many twitter feeds as I can to inform. Never see you offer anything like that. All I see is a poster that is a little to full of himself of late. Newsflash-a prediction of 7-9 is not out of the ordinary nor is it terrible. If you want to predict 10, 11 wins that's great, but it's not reasonable. Hope it happens, but until proven otherwise, this looks like an average at best roster with serious depth concerns. And maybe you missed draft night when iIsaid the Bills did very well, or that I like the hires this offseason. You can be positive on some things and negative on others. It's ok you know.

pretty much this.

Bradley GelberVerified account @BradleyGelber 14m14 minutes ago

More

Dareus, Darby & Tate all injured so far at camp. Sounds like the #Bills we know.

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 3m3 minutes ago

More

Looks like Adolphus Washington on first team defense in place of Dareus

A missed practice in July and a missed game are FAR different circumstances or discussions

To wring hands today is seeking the dramatic