Bills sign S Bacarri Rambo and 2 others

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictable old negativity surfaces every time Bills sign depth roster players. Why?

You got all of that from one word? Amazing.

I'm one of the least negative personalities that harbor this board. I never understood why they did not resign him from the get go.

Rambo has serious injury concerns. That was the reason why he did not sign with Buffalo last year was that Buffalo didn't trust his knees would hold up for a full season. Still need much more depth back there. Was hoping Byrd would be signed.

Edited by Ittakestime

And somewhere, Ron Darby just got laid out.

LOL - one of the first things I though of - Rambo laying the wood on poor Darby

...this is from Fins' Oct. 2016 signing.....any validity to the criticism?....................

Dolphins signed S Bacarri Rambo.
Rambo is a playmaker, but extremely undisciplined. He'll occupy a spot at the back end of a secondary that just lost Reshad Jones.
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 06:02:00 PM

Wonder if Beane and Co. were possinky watching some old Bills film and seen some of the stuff Rambo did in Buffalo? Or if he's just been on their radar for a while now?

I actually think he could be a nice fit in McDermott's defense. He puts a priority on turn overs and that's something I could see Rambo doing well.

agreed, he was developing some aggressive ball hawking skills for sure

...this is from Fins' Oct. 2016 signing.....any validity to the criticism?....................

Dolphins signed S Bacarri Rambo.
Rambo is a playmaker, but extremely undisciplined. He'll occupy a spot at the back end of a secondary that just lost Reshad Jones.
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 06:02:00 PM

good link up. Players do develop though. he is still young isn't he ?

@ChrisBrownBills

The #Bills have signed S Bacarri Rambo, LB Barrington & OL Barton. OL Patrick Lewis & LB Anthony Harrell released.

Aaron Rodgers has heard of Rambo.

Beane is so cheap he's now just looking at the old jerseys in the "cut players closet" and resigning guys that are out on the street! Dooooomed...

Welcome back, Rambo and just plain welcome, other dudes.

His number is still available.

agreed, he was developing some aggressive ball hawking skills for sure

good link up. Players do develop though. he is still young isn't he ?

oops

Correcting one more of Rex's mistakes.

fair take. How is Jonathan Meeks doing these days

You got all of that from one word? Amazing.

I'm one of the least negative personalities that harbor this board. I never understood why they did not resign him from the get go.

Yes I did get that from one word. Sometimes I get all that from two words as others sometimes post "Super Bowl".

And I believe I was completely correct because I do not believe you think he will bring a championship to Bills. Which then brings the question based on your answer that you kind of like him. Why go negative?

I am not trying to be a smart ass. Just asking.

Was not just you. This happens every time Bills sign a back end roster player and I was just wondering why. Do you know why?

Edited by cba fan

Yes I did get that from one word. Sometimes I get all that from two words as others sometimes post "Super Bowl".

And I believe I was completely correct because I do not believe you think he will bring a championship to Bills. Which then brings the question based on your answer that you kind of like him. Why go negative?

Was not just you. This happens every time Bills sign a back end roster player and I was just wondering why. Do you know why?

I notice this trend, too. Someone always posts "super bowl" or "championship". I wonder the same thing. It's sort of funny, but not really. It's kind of just retarded, but some find it clever, I guess. Oh well.

Good to have Rambo back.

The only thing I dont like about Rambo is its feast or famine with him

- He does find himself in the right place at the right time for interceptions

- He will knock your friggen head off

but his coverage skills are not great. Still better then Duke. Solid veteran backup option.

This is how I feel.

Rambo does make plays, but there were times when he looked terrible in coverage.

I'm fine with the Bills bringing him back, and I hope he's gotten better overall as a player. We'll see.

I'm not being negative though or going negative as you stated. I don't know why people post things, I can onkt answer for myself.

This is how I feel.

Rambo does make plays, but there were times when he looked terrible in coverage.

I'm fine with the Bills bringing him back, and I hope he's gotten better overall as a player. We'll see.

I remember he had some poorly missed tackles as well.

I'm not being negative though or going negative as you stated. I don't know why people post things, I can onkt answer for myself.

I assume the onkt is "only"

Yet you did not answer why you posted "championship"

So are you saying you think Bills will now win Championship as Rambo was the missing piece needed?? I didn't think so.

Again I am not at all trying to be a smart ass or start an argument. Other posters and myself just would like to know why this keeps happening. Cheers :)

Edited by cba fan