Stephon Gilmore quietly disses Buffalo Bills on Twitter

You know he's going to have the most spectacular first 8 weeks of his career now, right?

He is playing in a stacked NE team and is their second best corner and third best player in that secondary. That same NE team is playing its 6 division games against McHackenburg, Tannehill, and Tyrod.

Let's see how Gilmore does after Butler leaves town, I couldn't care less about how well he starts off 17'.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did his best and gave us some great and not so great moments, best wishes to him in future endeavours. Or at least try not to look like a jealous fomer boyfriend who has had his way too hot girlfriend stolen from him.

My god, some of you are so sensitive. He took crap for years here from "Bills fans." Now you are getting mad about him speaking the truth? We hate the Pats because they are winners. We didn't hate them in the 90s because they were losers. And now, the narrative switched.

Stop being so sensitive.

My god, some of you are so sensitive. He took crap for years here from "Bills fans." Now you are getting mad about him speaking the truth? We hate the Pats because they are winners. We didn't hate them in the 90s because they were losers. And now, the narrative switched.

Stop being so sensitive.

We hate them because they cheat.

yeah, he's pretty much a zone corner; you don't pay that kind of $$ for a zone corner... but I guess the Pats do. maybe they plan on playing more man this year... who knows

Uh not

I drop Brent Grimes no less than 10 spots because I hate his wife. He is like mid 40's on my list.

If you actually have a "list" that goes in to the mid-forties.... get another hobby

We hate them because they cheat.

The way good players sign there with cheap contracts should be made illegal. The parity the NFL claims doesn't exist when there is a stacked deck every year with the same team.