It's Reggie Ragland time!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Reggie's dad doing posting here?

To the point, your opinion is based on what? A youtube video? Or just the natural off-season fantasy that an unknown factor will work out.

He's never played a NFL down, is learning a new scheme and one that requires LBs to cover and run well. He's not a Thomas Davis type and it's not a guarantee he fits in McD's defense.

Not to mention, the new coaching staff owes him nothing, 2nd round pick or not.

Sucks to read this, but it's so true.

We've got a run stopping LB fresh off a torn ACL coming into what is effectively his rookie season. I hope he can stay healthy.

BillsVet,

All you have to do is watch him play. He was considered to be a R1 pick, even a top 3 pick at one time.

He plays the game with more aggression than most players. He has the pedigree.

Besides, my son, I mean Reggie is just a great kid.

He's definitely something to get excited about if you're a true Bills fan.

I suppose im not a true Bills fan then

me on ragland.

giphy.gif

the guy was pulled from the biggest game of his career. he has yet to play an nfl down

lets not ointment him as the best ever.

True to all of that. He did battle for a position every year at a program where it is common to get replaced by a younger, hungrier player. I'm stoked to see what this guy has. Reggie and Brown battling it out will hands down be the best for this team. Competition is key and the ILB spot is a strong suit for this team.

me on ragland.

giphy.gif

the guy was pulled from the biggest game of his career. he has yet to play an nfl down

lets not ointment him as the best ever.

Reggie needs ointment? -What the hell has he gone and gotten himself into?

Wrap the bannana, dumass! :doh:

Edited by #34fan

BillsVet,

All you have to do is watch him play. He was considered to be a R1 pick, even a top 3 pick at one time.

He plays the game with more aggression than most players. He has the pedigree.

Besides, my son, I mean Reggie is just a great kid.

He's definitely something to get excited about if you're a true Bills fan.

I bet more people would have seen him play if he didn't get pulled off the field in the NCG. Huffing and puffing like Harold and Kumar.

Reggie needs ointment? -What the hell has he gone and gotten himself into?

Wrap the bannana, dumass! :doh:

well, lets wait until he has done something. he hasn't even scratched the surface to his career. disirregardless of his potential, it's a real mess to think he has potential, that's just nuts.

give it time, he could be good, but we can't' ointment him a top linebacker like we did so many other great bills players.

Dear Reggie, this is Jay Ajayi.

I know you were watching the games last year when he put up 420 yards against us in two games.

He's not even very good. Outside of the two games he played us the guy got around 50 yards a game. Please be sure to put a poster on your wall with his face on it and remember what he did to us, in our own stadium in front of our own children.

Thanks Reggie

Fantastic! Now the Bama fan on here tells us that Reggie isn't all that good.

Can somebody please tell me who the heck actually is any good??? Because apparently as soon as someone slips on the charging Buffalo they instantly become mediocre at best!

Guest NeckBeard

OP, to be honest, I am skeptical. Best case: he plays great, and we don't worry about it anymore. Worst case: another lost pick by the previous FO. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not holding my breath.

well, lets wait until he has done something. he hasn't even scratched the surface to his career. disirregardless of his potential, it's a real mess to think he has potential, that's just nuts.

give it time, he could be good, but we can't' ointment him a top linebacker like we did so many other great bills players.

he either has potential or he doesn't, they must of felt he had or why draft him? the unfortunate injury sidelined him from showing if he had any and it will be nice to see him have his chance this season. I believe he has the potential, not crowning him or even claiming he will (although I believe he will, he has talent at the position, based off his college career) have an elite career, but he has the potential.

I agree to wait until he has done something at this level before claiming him a top linebacker, don't see how anyone could? he comes from a well coached school where defense was a dominate force and he was part of it and has the skill/potential to become a pretty good linebacker at the next level, imo.

looking forward to what he can bring to the game.

I am excited to see how he does in the NFL. He certainly had a very good college career and I think that those who question his speed are a bit off base. As someone up thread said, he isn't Von Miller fast, but he has similar speed to some very good NFL LBs.

I think getting him and Lawson back this year is a lot like having and extra 1st and 2nd round picks this year.

Main fear with Ragland is him being over his best playing weight. Hope he is in great shape.