Team USA to wear Bills-style jerseys in outdoor game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People knocking Schopp and Bulldog are obviously listening to them. They win.

And yeah, their content can certainly be trite. But think of it this way: we are a two-team sports outpost with a running tradition of a very long offseasons. What do people expect?

And yeah, their content can certainly be trite. But think of it this way: we are a two-team sports outpost with a running tradition of a very long offseasons. What do people expect?

X 1,000,000.

Can you imagine filling that much time with these organizations?

People knocking Schopp and Bulldog are obviously listening to them. They win.

I haven't listened to them in more than 10 years the only time I hear about them is when people complain about them on social media. In my view as far as their show goes if you can't find a topic related to Buffalo sports or even sports in general on a station that bills it self as all sports all the time maybe you work for the wrong station or are in the wrong profession.

It boggles the mind how Schopp and the Generic sports talk name have been on the air for 15 years in that same time slot. They do entire segmeyand sometimes shows about topics almost entirely irrelevant to sports. I turend them off 10 years ago and never looked back.

Inertia + no competition.

X 1,000,000.

Can you imagine filling that much time with these organizations?

I can. The problem with S&B is they know next to nothing about sports. Really. Schopp even brags about how little he cares about it. But they are experts in talking about how miserable it is to be a Buffalo sports fan. The level of sports literacy of the entire WGR staff is incredibly low.

It looks tacky, especially for a team representing their country.

Hoakie marketing, but it'll be effective because there's always gonna be the "shut up and take my money!!" crowd, which is not unique to our market.