Any non Bills sports figures you feel bad for?

Another Fan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len Bias. !@#$ the Celtics and all, but he would've been tremendous in the NBA.

That one's a good call Bias-Michael Jordan might've been the Magic-Bird rivalry of the 90s. Would have been really interesting to see how basketball history would've been rewritten with Len Bias around

:huh: Why would you feel bad for Tim Duncan? He has 5 rings and will be a first ballot Hall of Famer

Good point. I think I confused "feel bad for" for underrated. Todd Heap is the first person that comes to mind as far as "feeling bad for" goes.

That one's a good call Bias-Michael Jordan might've been the Magic-Bird rivalry of the 90s. Would have been really interesting to see how basketball history would've been rewritten with Len Bias around

Interesting point, maybe, Lebron wouldn't be getting 6-0 to 3-5 put in the face everytime the MJ comparisons surface.

I have no sympathy for people that kill themselves due to stupid behavior.

Mark Fidrych. Rookie of the year and led the both leagues in ERA in 1976. Got injured high-fiving some outfielder, was never the same. Died working on his truck when a coat or shirt go tangled up. Something like that anyways.

Edited by Steve O

Mark Fidrych. Rookie of the year and led the both leagues in ERA in 1976. Got injured high-fiving some outfielder, was never the same. Died working on his truck when a coat or shirt go tangled up. Something like that anyways.

Tigers also pitched his arm off, IIRC.