Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

Amazing to finally win a draft lottery! It still feels like a dream to know Rasmus Dahlin will be a Buffalo Sabre. I am thrilled. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why do that? Unless someone like Klefbom comes with the #10 pick. 

I get this draft is deep with defenseman, but you are not guaranteed 1 of the other top 4 D in this draft at #10, and Dahlin finally gives us an actual top pair between him and Risto. It gives us an actual legit top 4 and also allows Risto not to have to play 30 mins a night. 

I want the 2 Rasmus's (Rasmi?) anchoring our blue line! 

not gonna worry about it though. 

Although Chiarelli did offer us Taylor Hall for Ristolainen. Wonder what he'd give up now that he doesn't have a Hall caliber player he's looking to trade?

Could be a huge return... lol. Still would rather keep Risto unless it's just too good an offer to refuse. 

Probably not the right forum but since were talking about the draft, how about the Sabres news? Our Sabres ended up getting the number 1 pick in the 2018 lottery draft. Buffalo is going to end up with a generational talent on the Blue line. Its hard not to get excited about this kid.

Check out these highlights.

After having dynamic forwards like Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews go first overall in recent years, Dahlin promises to be a franchise-altering player on the back end. The 18-year-old Swede's mobility and all-around game have earned him comparisons to Detroit Red Wings legend Nicklas Lidstrom. He's played professionally in Sweden for the past two seasons.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rasmus+dahlin&&view=detail&mid=CF5440809FACE7350754CF5440809FACE7350754&rvsmid=6D0255A49C75058B5C496D0255A49C75058B5C49&FORM=VDQVAP

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/23350733/buffalo-sabres-win-nhl-draft-lottery-followed-carolina-hurricanes-montreal-canadiens

• Like (+1) 2