Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

they should have videotaped the tailgaiting at the New England game 2 yrs ago. might as well have been the Super Bowl. craziest atmosphere i've ever seen, including multiple playoff runs in the early 90's

and ps, "Bills Mafia" is a group of internet nerds that started a lame t-shirt company and has nothing to do with the fanbase who is also considered Bills Mafia by people from outside of Buffalo. they are their own distinct things and should not be confused. i liked when we were the 12th man but apparently Seattle and Texas A&M claimed that somehow even though we have had that on our wall of fame forever

I like it. I think of it as a distinct and powerful social media tool used to recruit free agents and flex our passion to other fans. Other teams have their little hashtags and such but we are a much more organized and powerful voice. It even extends to Bills Backers, etc... We gather and mobilize as well or better than any fan base (including Pittsburgh). They have a lot of fans but there aren't giant get togethers on the road, with parties the night before, etc...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make one about the fans who pay thousands of dollars each year to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a dogs lifetime. The out of towners who drive hours each way to watch the games and spend thousands over time on direct tv Sunday ticket. The lifers who Spend hours each day on the message boards and the wgr app and follow the team like they are a family member. Only to be embarrassed each and every Sunday of each and every season...Yet still somehow through it all, get themselves back up to do it all over again. The fans still standing through an inexcusable era or disgraceful football. Finding ways to reinvent futility, in a league built on parody. Make a doc on those Bills fans. Not the ones throwing people through tables and most likely, not even watching the game. Bills fans deserve better then what we get. Some day it will all be worth it, but until then...it sucks.

Preach it brother!

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

I like it. I think of it as a distinct and powerful social media tool used to recruit free agents and flex our passion to other fans. Other teams have their little hashtags and such but we are a much more organized and powerful voice. It even extends to Bills Backers, etc... We gather and mobilize as well or better than any fan base (including Pittsburgh). They have a lot of fans but there aren't giant get togethers on the road, with parties the night before, etc...

So players are signing here because of the term billsmafia? Name a couple.

just another knock on the buffalo bills and their fans. should be a disclaimer saying that these represented in the documentary only make up less than 1 % of the buffalo bills fan base.

alcohol mixed with those who have little to no sense to begin with spells disaster.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

In seven years as a STH, parking at a private lot, arriving at 6:30 a.m., I've never seen anything get too out of hand. Sure, people are always drinking probably a bit too much, but I've never witnessed any of the table smashing, posterizing, or extremely public boot knocking. It must be mostly a Grass Lot thing.

So players are signing here because of the term billsmafia? Name a couple.

That was the early phases of it. People were tweeting at FA using the hashtag. I'm not saying that guys signed because of a twitter hashtag. I'm saying that's was an organized way to communicate. I'm not even sure that's debatable. We were the earliest twitter adopters.

What a hoot you must be irl.

if you're implying I am losing my hair than you're correct

If you're implying I am dashing handsome. You're also correct.

But if you're implying that I was in Dallas when Kennedy was shot, well you're also correct. I was 6. I had no idea what happened.

But I didn't do it

Wow I feel old. 63 was a long ass time ago.

they should have videotaped the tailgaiting at the New England game 2 yrs ago. might as well have been the Super Bowl. craziest atmosphere i've ever seen, including multiple playoff runs in the early 90's

and ps, "Bills Mafia" is a group of internet nerds that started a lame t-shirt company and has nothing to do with the fanbase who is also considered Bills Mafia by people from outside of Buffalo. they are their own distinct things and should not be confused. i liked when we were the 12th man but apparently Seattle and Texas A&M claimed that somehow even though we have had that on our wall of fame forever

Texas am started it before we did. We paid a one time usage fee if I remember er correctly after the Aggies trademarked it. Seattle has to pay royalties

New Orleans and Vegas celebrated for this behavior....but because it's buffalo it's bad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think New Orleans and Vegas are celebrated for being fun cities to go to... big difference.

This is NOT a documentary... 10 minutes? Is this a high school production?

Also.. The intro of the dollar shave BS is a waste of time and doesn't belong in any bills video....

Edited by gr8billsfan

And just where is this private lot that you speak of?

"Private" meaning not on stadium property. The guys that run it keep it as low-key as they can.

We park in a corner full of longtimers, excellent vibe, great camaraderie.