Rex and rob what clowns

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they still worked for the Bills I'd believe that they were breaking up a fight. But since they were fired, I'm sure that they were the ones starting it! lol

Seriously though, It really is hard to tell either way from that short 10 second clip. Rob grabbing a guy by the throat doesn't exactly look like someone breaking up a fight, but we didn't see anything leading up to that point so he very well could have been.

I don't really care one way or the other. I'm just glad that they are not representing my hometown team anymore. Rex seemed like a lot of fun, but I want someone who is truly dedicated to putting in the work necessary to win and from what's been said, it sounds like Rex was the last one in the building and first one to leave. IMO it seemed like he liked the celebrity that came with being a HC more than he liked the actual (endless) work it involved. I didn't like all the BS and trash talk either. I hated seeing my team made into a punchline so often. I wish him the best at ESPN though, even though he was too bitter to wish the same for my Bills.