Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...now i get this. we have a good friend who refuses to wear jeans as well. he'll show up to casual cook out/clam bakes in the fall wearing khakis. he all can't wait to let him know how strange he looks. we all around 40 btw. this one's on you my friend.

depends on what you are calling "khakis"? The color, or are you referring to a "chino type" of pants? I personally do not often wear the color khaki, but I have many pairs of "chino types" of pants in various blues, grays and a couple blacks....all of which I would wear to a clam bake in the fall if the weather was chilly.

Many times if you looked at my pants you wouldnt call them "khakis", in fact, most on here would just think "That guy looks good" (while you lick your lips) and not even think about them. Under the radar, casual and fresh to death. My pants, if not work pants, are anything but formal.

Edited by PaattMaann

depends on what you are calling "khakis"? The color, or are you referring to a "chino type" of pants? I personally do not often wear the color khaki, but I have many pairs of "chino types" of pants in various blues, grays and a couple blacks....all of which I would wear to a clam bake in the fall if the weather was chilly.

Chinos? Fancy boy.

i was referring to the chino look. that's what this guy does.

as I stated earlier, I know that I am in the minority, however I assure you I am not the only one who thinks jeans are the devil....I know who share my disdain

I dont hate people who wear jeans, its just not my style and think people can do better

I was once like you. When I was in my mid-twenties I refused to wear jeans. Then I started dating my future wife and she thought I was ridiculous and started buying them for me. I'm now ok with jeans. This ends my story of jeans.

Theyre heading to Patttmaanns house for some squash.

Theyre eating it and playing it.

I legitimately laughed out loud...EXCELLENT post

And for the record, I might wear those pants to work, but not in public...and with the untucked oversized dressed shirt /untucked polo - not one of them has ANY fashion sense....Maclin's Brokeback Brother look is the best in the pic, and he doesn't look good either