Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cargo shorts are terrible

So are jeans

you shouldn't wear either unless your 14

Pffft... k bud. Not that I often wear jeans but that's like saying Tshirts are for hippies or Jordan's are for gangsters.

Many adults wear jeans, regularly.

I'm just picturing you in camo fatigues, eating beans out the can and staring at the TV cursing the government, while actually watching The View.

What else is there to wear? What do you wear when you go hiking when it's cold? What do you wear when you mow your lawn in the heat?

why on earth would I ever go hiking? did a plane crash and I am finding my way to safety? am I running away from a rapist's remote cabin?

Mowing lawn = gym shorts

what else is there to wear? How about chino's? Dockers? Khakis? Anything that doesn't make you look like a middle aged dude trying to recapture his glory days of high school...chinos are far more comfortable than jeans any day and look way better too

Pffft... k bud. Not that I often wear jeans but that's like saying Tshirts are for hippies or Jordan's are for gangsters.

Many adults wear jeans, regularly.

I'm just picturing you in camo fatigues, eating beans out the can and staring at the TV cursing the government, while actually watching The View.

I was actually picturing this:

Nerd.jpg

cotton/twill fabric is far superior to denim...how it feels, how it looks, the fact you dont look like your canadian. Denim lasts longer, but I'm ok buying pants more often so I dont have to be seen in jeans

Chicks can still wear tight jeans though, thats OK

Randy Lewis Smith‏ @RealElMacho

@AdamSchefter @RapSheet I'm going on vacation today and I'm leaving out of Buffalo airport, Jeremy Maclin is here. Any info on this????

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The ghost of Randy Smith tweeting from the airport. Good Karma indeed

cotton/twill fabric is far superior to denim...how it feels, how it looks, the fact you dont look like your canadian. Denim lasts longer, but I'm ok buying pants more often so I dont have to be seen in jeans

Chicks can still wear tight jeans though, thats OK

Barny Stinson trying to class this joint up.

Barny Stinson trying to class this joint up.

Don't be silly, Barney only wears the finest merino wool.

And, if memory serves, Barney is only critical of relaxed fit, domestic denim. In the super bowl episode, he is seen in a pair of dark wash, slim straight cut jeans.

Edited by sodbuster

this take on jeans is upsetting me.

dont be, I know I am in the minority when it comes to jeans...keep rocking em buddy

I will just think you look like your having a mid life crisis and trying to be young/trying to be a cowboy/are canadian

why on earth would I ever go hiking? did a plane crash and I am finding my way to safety? am I running away from a rapist's remote cabin?

Mowing lawn = gym shorts

what else is there to wear? How about chino's? Dockers? Khakis? Anything that doesn't make you look like a middle aged dude trying to recapture his glory days of high school...chinos are far more comfortable than jeans any day and look way better too

It's obviously been a very long time since you last wore jeans.