Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keto diets work the same way as any other diets: they reduce the amount of energy you're taking in on a daily basis. They simply do it by a different mechanism.

Also, ketogenic diets do not harm the kidneys over long-term use.

Pick whatever system you like: ketogenic, paleo, IIFYM, whole foods, etc. Just pick something you can live with and stick with it.

Not entirely true. It does hurt some people. That's why I said pay attention to how your mid-back feels.

Not entirely true. It does hurt some people. That's why I said pay attention to how your mid-back feels.

It would only hurt someone with a pre-existing, underlying issue. The approach itself is not going to cause a new issue is my point.

WHAT? Taylor over JOEY Bagadonuts? Are you guys getting a mind melt from the sun?

Baltimore is going to surprise some people this year.

flacco has been nothing but pedestrian other than a 4 game run to a title..... they have one winning season over the last 4 and finished last year just awful. joe flacco isnt scaring anyone next year, and honestly i dont know if he ever has

flacco has been nothing but pedestrian other than a 4 game run to a title..... they have one winning season over the last 4 and finished last year just awful. joe flacco isnt scaring anyone next year, and honestly i dont know if he ever has

Scaring? I don't need any of that. I will however take the guy that can run an offense and make presnap decisions. Taylor is a lot more fun to watch but he is missing to many of the fundamentals to even consider him over Flacco.

no Maclin yet....

I used a jamaican organic wood that heats fast and high. great for searing and then drops off quickly

I really like this Maclin thread. whats every one doing next weekend ?

What is this Jamaican organic wood and where are you getting it?

a Cuba cheese connoisseur.

Unquestionably the best cheese curds you will ever get!

Wish I could help u buddy...my problem is just the opposite...my wife is actually eating herself to death...sad to say but she refuses to diet or do the necessary exercise to fix the problem...I think she has just given up on life, to be honest.

Feel for ya man.

Wegmans has a great jerk marinade in the world section. I am making some up today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Scaring? I don't need any of that. I will however take the guy that can run an offense and make presnap decisions. Taylor is a lot more fun to watch but he is missing to many of the fundamentals to even consider him over Flacco.

i cant say who'd i'd take. coin toss for me. both have been average for most of their starting careers.... i just cant agree that flacco is a clear cut better option than taylor.

i mean who didnt laugh at the contract that the ravens gave flacco after that superbowl? it was absurd i mean i feel like ozzie newsome was like "well crap he just messed around and won the damn thing. now we gotta give him a huge deal.". did anyone think that was a good move for them? i sure didnt. he was nothing but average before that run and has been nothing more than that ever since.