Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

What's wrong with Maclin and the Bills? they aren't negotiating on Sunday? Their fans are waiting!

Maybe they're trying out a few of these recipes.

You guys are serious cooks. Last night it was just asparagus, fresh Italian sausage (hot and sweet) and peppers an onions, all on the grill. Then built a fire in the backyard and just chilled for a couple of hours.

And now, back to football.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably keep it simple and make tacos tonight.

I'm still cutting down a weight class so dessert will most likely be these PB-banana-oat cookies I found online; I can eat a half dozen of them for only 400 calories

I went with Tacos last night. Chipotle and garlic marinade chicken, with tomatillo salsa.

Tonight I'm going with a curry. Mixed jalfrezi I'm thinking.

Probably keep it simple and make tacos tonight.

I'm still cutting down a weight class so dessert will most likely be these PB-banana-oat cookies I found online; I can eat a half dozen of them for only 400 calories

how many times have you fallen off the wagon working out? i fell off last Summer and have been hell getting back on it. my schedule has got busier and i don't see how i can't make time to go workout.

its killing me! i've gained only 3 lbs but 6" on my waist since! i've not eaten poorly, either!!!!

Fan4

It's nice to see some haven't forgotten what this thread was built on!

The potatoes , I will have to try.

Myself, looking to whip up some poutine later. Fresh cuba cheese curd. mmmmmmm

Lol

Let me know what you think if you do try them. They are one of my favorites.

Signed! 1 year 4.5

Fake account that Vic retweeted

The weird thing is that the tweet from that account is 4 days old. Jesus Vic is it that hard to double check things. Does it have a blue check mark? No, then it's not Adam Schefters actual account.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I make blackened amberjack with asparagus with a side of Founders Curmudgeon last night. Kirby, I just checked into your 504 Craft Beer Reserve recommendation. I love and hate you for the heads up. :beer:

Edited by transient

I make blackened amber ack with asparagus with a side of Founders Curmudgeon last night. Kirby, I just checked into your 504 Craft Beer Reserve recommendation. I love and hate you for the heads up. :beer:

It's a legit spot.

Somebody tell OBD to sweeten the deal for Maclin. He'l get whatever was the last offer the Bills made, PLUS dinner prepared by a different Bills fan for the first thirty days he and his wife are living here. We've got a dozen meals or more already.

Fake account that Vic retweeted

The weird thing is that the tweet from that account is 4 days old. Jesus Vic is it that hard to double check things. Does it have a blue check mark? No, then it's not Adam Schefters actual account.

Vic is still waiting patiently by the fax machine.

how many times have you fallen off the wagon working out? i fell off last Summer and have been hell getting back on it. my schedule has got busier and i don't see how i can't make time to go workout.

its killing me! i've gained only 3 lbs but 6" on my waist since! i've not eaten poorly, either!!!!

Actually, zero.

I only lift 3x per week, and I get up at 5 AM before the wife and kids every day, so it's pretty easy for me to get there.

This cut has actually been the easiest of my life by a mile. I've gained in every lift save for the flat press, which I've maintained. I'm down 21 lbs since March 1st and am 7 away from reaching the next weight class (148's), where I could actually stand a chance of winning a meet or two.

The most interesting part is that I have given up very little in terms of foods that I love--only Paula's donuts (which I'll definitely have on Father's Day). I still eat cookies, chips, chocolate, ribeye, bacon, butter, etc.

Edited by thebandit27