Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Saturday morning I go to the same diner and order

Ham and cheese omelette

Hash browns

English Muffin

Coffee and Water

without fail

Do you have a crossword puzzle with you? Oddly (maybe sadly?) that reminds me of some of my favorite college memories.

try a bacon and swiss omelette, live a little.

I'll do that too! There's a 24 hour diner a couple miles from here.....

Due to our travel schedule, I apparently failed to get my unnecessary calories today! (I'll make up for that tomorrow.)

I finally caught up! Not that anyone cares but here's my thoughts.

It's official folks!! Maclin 7 yrs/ $92 million, $90.5 million guaranteed.

You know we fired Whales right?

I am thinking that they can get to 5-7 using the two picks. You may not be able to get Allen or Darnold (or whoever is the flavor of the month in April) but Rosen is probably realistic. Even if he has a great year teams will worry about the character.

If it means all the difference in the world to get to # 2 lets say I am willing to include our first in 2018 but that's a major leap and more so if Tyrod performs at a higher level. I think.

I'm just glad to be here....

Heh, I'm just here so I don't get fined.

I got a Webber charcoal grill last summer and I don't think I'll ever use a gas grill again.

I've got both charcoal and gas Weber's and the gas will always have a place but no question the charcoal is the way. And don't say **** about briquettes either. Lump charcoal is the ONLY way to go.

Every Saturday morning I go to the same diner and order

Ham and cheese omelette

Hash browns

English Muffin

Coffee and Water

without fail

This is solid. Waffle House, ihop or local diner?

Absolutely outstanding!!

p.s. I like our chances of adding Maclin. What a quality addition at a reasonable price he will be.

Go Bills!

walked home a couple miles earlier because I refused to enter a Friendly's. worth every step.

Courage!

Oh forgot why I wanted to post to begin with. Sunday dinner will be rotisserie chicken on the Weber gas grill. A butter paprika based baste and some Swiss Chalet sauce to go with it :thumbsup:

Real sauce not that packaged crap.

Is it safe to unblock him for a week or two? I kid. Thanks for watching out for this board C81! Oh, thats right. This thread wasnt about the wash guy in the bathroom in the 300 level...Thanks for bringing it back around my good man.

My Brutha, this thread is about anything you'd like it to be about -with an emphasis on culinary delights and a subtext on possibly adding WR depth. ''Tis the offseason.

While I wouldn't mind landing Maclin, I don't feel WR is as big of a need as most think. I'm looking forward to shining a gem like Shorts.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Having more talent is always a good thing. Especially the past couple years when injuries have ravaged the WR corps.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Steve-Smith-Shares-Details-From-Talk-With-Jeremy-Maclin/321017e5-345d-4d71-84b6-202b10430a41

This is a couple of days old...but Steve Smith, Sr. talks about his conversation with Jeremy Maclin. Not surprisingly, sounds like Jeremy's new wife will have a lot of influence on the decision. Terry and Kim have been focused a lot on community building and family. Hopefully that gets expressed to Jeremy's wife.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Steve-Smith-Shares-Details-From-Talk-With-Jeremy-Maclin/321017e5-345d-4d71-84b6-202b10430a41

This is a couple of days old...but Steve Smith, Sr. talks about his conversation with Jeremy Maclin. Not surprisingly, sounds like Jeremy's new wife will have a lot of influence on the decision. Terry and Kim have been focused a lot on community building and family. Hopefully that gets expressed to Jeremy's wife.

The Bills can offer more. That will make Maclin's wife happier.

Having more talent is always a good thing. Especially the past couple years when injuries have ravaged the WR corps.

Yes, last year the WR group was looking horrendous. The more talent, the better the depth, and the more we look like an actual NFL team on the field.

The Bills can offer more. That will make Maclin's wife happier.

Doc--to be honest I worry about Shady being a deterrent here....he's a player (no definition needed) and she may believe Shady would be a bad influence on Jeremy if they were together...just thinking out loud.....

Hopefully, she likes Shady. He was in their wedding and presumably one of his best friends. Let's hope that he isn't he friend that the wife wants him to stay away from.

:lol: