Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

It will be interesting to see what sort of competing offer the Ravens make (if, in fact, they make an offer).

The problem for the Bills in offering a 1-year prove-it deal (if true) is that it is hardly an appealing opportunity for a wide receiver hoping to capitalize and hit the jackpot next year. I understand that the offense will be different this year with Dennison, but the fact remains that the team is still built to be run-first. It is difficult to visualize a WR2 putting up huge numbers in this offense.

Of course, Robert Woods DID get his.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would one arrive at the opinion that advertising your inner workings on your official web site without knowing how things will work out is something an experienced GM would do? Your star running back looks incompetent and your fan base gets worked into a tizzy and then the guy leaves. Why would an experienced GM do something like that?

If nobody can arrive at that opinion, which I think is pretty much impossible, then what I said is not an opinion.

You said "Saying this was a rookie mistake by a GM is in fact accurate."

It's YOUR OPINION that this was a "rookie mistake". Your opinion. Not a "fact".

As for the contention that the Bills should have kept this quiet, in the Internet world, do you really think that's possible? Had they said nothing, half the fan base would have spun up conspiracy theories, since every other media outlet was reporting the visit. Don't teams announce FA visits all the time??

And what inner workings did they give away? They didn't even mention dinner at Tempo, their lead recruitment tactic!

Lastly, I'm definitely not sure how Shady looks "incompetent". Because he used his Twitter account to reach out to a friend to try and recruit him to Buffalo? You know he wasn't negotiating the deal, right?

Yeah I'll probably use potato starch--Mrs. Bandit can't do gluten

Potato starch? My wife has gluten issues to so I'm always looking for ways to work around it, but I've never even heard of this. Google here I come!

Potato starch? My wife has gluten issues to so I'm always looking for ways to work around it, but I've never even heard of this. Google here I come!

It works just fine as a 0.5:1 replacement for coating meat, frying, thickening, etc.

Don't ever try to bake with it though

Made up garbage

Wonder if the friend of a friend is sticking to his story ?

Visit Concluded. Scheduled to be enroute to Baltimore at 5PM. Will spend the night ans day with them tomorrow

What happened to the done deal. Must have drove through S. Buff. I can say it . I grew up there.