Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

My fiancé is on a pretty intense meal prep. Her next cheat meal is 4th of July. I just leave it as "her thing" and do me. I can convince her to skip some the occasional meal for sushi or something else healthy. I eat pretty healthy but without the same restrictions that she abides by. Maybe you can reach a compromise of sorts? If she goes vegan though you gotta get the hell out of there!!

That sounds pretty serious! My wife recently went to a "genetic nutritionalist". Cheek swabs and everything. She needs to avoid glutens and dairy, and a bunch of other curious stuff. Dinner has become a rut, but I've started just cooking what she needs AND what I want. Cooking for only 2 is hard. Cooking for 1 + 1 is harder.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys do when you and a woman have a mutual attraction but the woman is a radical vegetarian and is actively trying to convert you?

Cut her loose...man cannot live on tofu alone.

What do you guys do when you and a woman have a mutual attraction but the woman is a radical vegetarian and is actively trying to convert you?

It sounds as if you may not be on board with radical vegetarianism. If so, don't let this linger. The two of you should talk this out over a nice steak dinner.

If she's worth it, you double cook, as I do. (Or let her get all the delivery she wants.)

He said, "What do you guys do when you and a woman have a mutual attraction..."

Sounds like there is nothing there yet other than a couple of active libidos. No relationship, just "mutual attraction". I still say cut her loose/don't bother starting anything up. :beer:

Edited by ExWNYer

He said, "What do you guys do when you and a woman have a mutual attraction..."

Sounds like there is nothing there yet other than a couple of active libidos. No relationship, just "mutual attraction". I still say cut her loose/don't bother starting anything up. :beer:

Because there is no relationship, she is probably feeling out how much control she can have over this guy if they were to potentially have a relationship imo...worst thing he could do is give in to her demands, while letting her know that he respects her choice, but expects the same in return.

Edited by JaCrispy

Because there is no relationship, she is probably feeling out how much control she can have over this guy if they were to potentially have a relationship imo...worst thing he could do is give in to her demands, while letting her know that he respects her choice, but expects the same in return.

Bingo. Sounds like an awful lot of work for something that hasn't even started yet. If he can't be himself from the get go, it's a no go.

Ugh, I hate the Pens. Did Maclin sign yet?

Ditto. If that city never win another championship, it will be too soon. Maybe now the Sabres can finally hire themselves a coach. And, no, Maclin hasn't signed yet...this thread is destined to go on ad infinitum.

the Mrs went vegan a year or more ago. Does not project or preach on the rest of the family so I have no problem. Now that the weather is nice and the windows can be opened, I'll fry up some liver and onions with a healthy serving of bacon (which I enjoy Immensely) just to annoy!

I'm 6'3" and just got down under 200 lbs. For the first time in years. Apparently you can lose weight eating Big Macs if you only eat 3x a day.

If I keep it up and get back on my training regimine I might be able to bench my weight soon.

The simple math for the person that is not a competing athlete or bodybiulder is pretty simple

Calories in need to be less then Calories consumed

If your taking in calories at a deficit you WILL lose weight.....but you have to do your comps on how many calories your body actually needs to function.....and do the arithmatic from there

then its all about what your goals are at the particular time.....shedding fat? biulding muscule?

no Maclin yet....

I used a jamaican organic wood that heats fast and high. great for searing and then drops off quickly

I really like this Maclin thread. whats every one doing next weekend ?

What is this Jamaican organic wood and where are you getting it?

a Cuba cheese connoisseur.

Unquestionably the best cheese curds you will ever get!

Wish I could help u buddy...my problem is just the opposite...my wife is actually eating herself to death...sad to say but she refuses to diet or do the necessary exercise to fix the problem...I think she has just given up on life, to be honest.

Feel for ya man.

i think that would be creepy.

Let's do it. "Best wishes from TBD: Cooking up a beautiful union between Jeremy and the Bills!" And it's perfect for them since their thread is half cooking/half Maclin.

Now that's some funny s*** right there! It's creepy..LET'S DO IT!!