Lorax celebrates 34th birthday with 4.65 40 yd dash

Good story but just as I believe James Harrison is on a PED so do I believe Lorax is on something.

Hope it is not true, but at this point if the NFL doesn't care, I really don't either.

Lorax has completely changed his body over the last 10 years and is in the best shape of his life. I don't believe he's a p.e.d user. I just believe he's benefitting from all his hard work. Harrison on the other end I lean towards believing he uses. Father time is undefeated and he's had a lot of snaps over his career. Either he's an anomoly or he uses

...BOTH smoked Jerry Rice's 4.71....uh oh..............

Can they play wr?!? Lmao

We absolutely need a Two Bills Drive scouting combine next year. I'll be skipping the bench press with an injury (potentially bruised ego).

i'm in. winner gets activated to the 53 man roster. i'm PRETTY SURE i could get more yards than Reggie Bush so put me in coach!

At 17, I could run a 4.8.

At 34, I could still run maybe a 5.8. On second thought, maybe a 6.8.

Count me as impressed by old-man Lorax.

Ran track in high school. low 4.5s. Probably around 4.7 in my mid 30`s playing fast pitch and flag football. Now ,Eisen and I would fight it out. If I didn`t tweak a hammy.Ha.

For me, maybe if I was dropped off a building 40 yards high? And screaming all the way!

Then a quick SPLAT.

.....I ran a 4.52 forty just last week.....that would be 4 HOURS and 52 MINUTES....hope it counts..........

Good luck. I just heard him on NFL Radio, and it was one of the first things he talked about. He's trying to play as long as possible and how many other 30+ players are asking to play special teams.

Was he saying the Bills want him to play ST's or he wants to do it? And playing ST's on top of starting at OLB isn't a good way to prolong your career.

Was he saying the Bills want him to play ST's or he wants to do it? And playing ST's on top of starting at OLB isn't a good way to prolong your career.

He has says he made his mark on special teams and wants to contribute. The Bills need to balance rotation on defense with special teams.

Honestly, if he gets 5 sacks this year, I will consider it a success. My hats off to him for being one of the few guys that didn't get terrible under Rex. But last year screams outliner.

That said, because of his STs play, he certainly has a lot of value.