Tiger Woods: the downward spiral continues

I've downed a decent number of pain pills in my time and I have never been even close to that !@#$ed up.

I thought for sure that one of the drugs was going to be Ambian. I remember one of his mistresses talking about them having Ambian sex. I've taken that stuff before, and I would be more like Tiger in the video, than having great sex.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody post the dashcam vid yet:

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19507764/police-release-dashcam-video-dui-arrest-tiger-woods

"Woods told police he was taking several prescriptions, including two painkillers. Police said Woods was "cooperative as much as possible" and that he agreed to take a breath test and a urine test. He blew a 0.00 in the breath test.

In a statement released Monday night, Woods had said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an "unexpected reaction" to prescription medication."

[EDIT: I should have glanced up the thread... Oh well... Thanx 26Corner]

Here's the full video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcBMAxZwOnM

I thought for sure that one of the drugs was going to be Ambian. I remember one of his mistresses talking about them having Ambian sex. I've taken that stuff before, and I would be more like Tiger in the video, than having great sex.

Now there's a thought! I've never taken it, but know some people who have and driven to see people, but didn't remember leaving the house when they woke up the next day. And THAT would be why I've never taken it!

Good Bill Simmons podcast on Tiger and the death of Frank DeFord.

Not sure future generations will see the likes of these two, and their immense impact, ever again in sports.

Anybody post the dashcam vid yet:

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19507764/police-release-dashcam-video-dui-arrest-tiger-woods

"Woods told police he was taking several prescriptions, including two painkillers. Police said Woods was "cooperative as much as possible" and that he agreed to take a breath test and a urine test. He blew a 0.00 in the breath test.

In a statement released Monday night, Woods had said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an "unexpected reaction" to prescription medication."

[EDIT: I should have glanced up the thread... Oh well... Thanx 26Corner]

Why the bolded red font?

I've done that. Not the one taking Ambien, the girl I was with had. It was wild, loud, sex.

That dash cam video was really scary to watch. I chuckled at that as well, but Holy crap something hit him hard.

I know it's bad, but when Tiger answered "You don't want me to sing the national anthem backwards" it made me laugh so hard.

Now there's a thought! I've never taken it, but know some people who have and driven to see people, but didn't remember leaving the house when they woke up the next day. And THAT would be why I've never taken it!

And where does one find this stuff? Just asking for a friend.

Well if the sex is as good as some say I'll ask his wife. When you're done with Chef you'll be !@#$ing deaf. Or something like that. :rolleyes:

Thanks to his addictive personality, he no longer has a wife. (If you were married to Elin, would your eye wander?) But maybe you could ask around with Denny's waitresses?

While I kid, this really is sad and serious, and I'll hope and pray he gets it together. I won't pretend to know anything about him, but the look is not good. You wonder who his real friends are (if any), and hope they can get him to see the light and get to work on his life. Golf can came later, or never again. First things first.