biggest underdawg you want to make the team

for all intensive purposes i feel bad for marcel dareus. according to some here he doesnt deserve to be here.

honorable mention:

sammy watkins

tyrod taylor

Oh lord. Fail. Total fail. They will make the team. Duh.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with safety Joe Powell just because nobody's mentioned him yet and because of his non-linear, non-traditional path to the NFL which included an unpaid gig in semi-pro football.

"Depending on who showed up for the game would depend on where I was going to play. Sometimes I played middle linebacker, sometimes I played safety, sometimes I played corner. I played D-line sometimes. And I always played receiver, because I was very unstoppable out there."

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/26/powells-long-unlikely-journey-leads-second-chance-bills/

Edited by hondo in seattle

I will go with safety Joe Powell just because nobody's mentioned him yet and because of his non-linear, non-traditional path to the NFL which included an unpaid gig in semi-pro football.

"Depending on who showed up for the game would depend on where I was going to play. Sometimes I played middle linebacker, sometimes I played safety, sometimes I played corner. I played D-line sometimes. And I always played receiver, because I was very unstoppable out there."

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/26/powells-long-unlikely-journey-leads-second-chance-bills/

Cardale. I didn't like the pick but I would like to see him develop and make the team. Peterman will make the team. But if Cardale is the #2 that means he has made strides with the new coaching staff. Hopefully he has some nice preseason performances and earns a spot.

At the worst, he could be used in a trade if he plays better.