Zay Jones sprained knee

Rubes

Snarky NBC article:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/18/bills-wideout-zay-jones-week-to-week-with-knee-injury/

Oh, this is something new. The Bills have a highly drafted wide receiver out with an injury.

But if coaches or teams ever get beyond an initial “day-to-day” declaration immediately, it’s usually not a good sign.

huh?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Ragland was week to week with a sprain.

Ragland's injury was immediately reported as non-contact, and that they were keeping their fingers crossed hoping that it wasn't bad. I never saw him reported as "week to week"

Ragland's injury was immediately reported as non-contact, and that they were keeping their fingers crossed hoping that it wasn't bad. I never saw him reported as "week to week"

If I recall correctly the initial reports were that the team was cautiously optimistic that they got lucky and it was only a sprain.

Then it was "done for the season."

As far as Zay Jones goes... he should be fine for camp if it's a sprain, right?

this is what i remember too. once people found out it was a non contact injury, most knew it was severe. i thought we found out in a week or two that he was out for the year.

I sprained my knee at basketball and was back playing fully in two weeks, without any limitations. The length of time will depend on the severity of the sprain, but this could be a nonstarter. Fingers crossed.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

i think the proper treatment will be to amputate the leg.

I thought the best course of action was to shoot them? Right out on the field, in front of the fans.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong sport...

Comforting words coming from a dentist.

sometimes you just have to get in there.

I thought the best course of action was to shoot them? Right out on the field, in front of the fans.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong sport...

this got a legit chuckle.