DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, yeah.

It's perfectly consistent with their deeply held beliefs:  "One et of rules for you, and another set of rules for us."

Or as George Orwell stated it "For legs good, two legs bad."

24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

But what about his 4th grade report card and the comments his teacher made about how he reacted with paste, blunt scissors, colored kraft paper, tongue depressors, and dildos? Inquiring minds want to know!

I want to know more about that time he sexually assaulted little Sally Smith on the playground when he forced himself upon her by pulling her pig tail as they ran around the playground.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Silence of Mueller’s Trump-Russia ‘Canaries.’ 

“No evidence has surfaced indicating that President Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Still, two years later, the president’s opponents insist the truth is out there.”

The Mulders and Scullys  of the left.

• Like (+1) 1

More on the above: 

Reminder - if Mueller is going after InfoWars that lines up very very nicely with my Mueller/Trump theories. 

Corsi is a bad actor. 

Stone is a bad actor. 

Both deserve to be indicted. Both have serve masters that are not Russian nor American. 

Stone - after years of claiming to be a very inside man in Trump's campaign had to admit last week he never spoke to Trump during the campaign but for one phone call... where he recommended Paul Manafort to Trump. 

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WikiLeaks Coordination?

That will be the spin/hope until the indictments hit, but it's an investigatory dead end, I promise. I've spent a lot of time trying to line them up and couldn't do it, even with the help of some pros. Neither Stone nor Corsi are connected to Wikileaks other than attempts (public attempts) to gain access to Assange. That brings us back to the discussion of how Wikileaks fits into this whole narrative... 

Wikileaks isn't a Russian outlet. There's zero evidence to support this other than Assange rooting for Trump over Clinton - which he would have done with or without the Russian situation. Hillary wanted to drone the embassy. She saw Assange as an existential threat to her. Trump saw Assange as a potential ally. That's the difference.

Assange isn't a Russian asset (he's worse, he's a pure anarchist). That will end up going nowhere as well. Stone tried like hell to tie himself to Assange, just as he did with Trump's campaign. Both lack the evidence to support it other than pictures (from his own social media) of Stone outside the embassy. 

The reality here, which no one wants to discuss because it's "so long ago" now, is that Wikileaks did not hack the DNC or DCCC or Clinton servers. The reality is they were given that information from a second source. The ICA wants to say that second source was Guciffer 2.0 (who, I've gone through great lengths to lay out the evidence that proves Guciffer 2.0 was a CrowdStrike creation). Assange himself has always said (without saying) that his source was someone on the inside of the DNC/DCCC/Clinton campaigns. 

If that is true, then the entire foundation of the Russia collusion narrative goes away. 

That's why it's important to the media to keep Wikileaks painted as a Russian outlet, Assange as a Russian asset, and Stone and Corsi as working with him. The truth is though, there's no evidence to support those claims. In fact, there's mountains of evidence that contradicts it (including Assange's own publishing records which made Putin's political life hell for close to a decade before 2016).  

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WikiLeaks Coordination?

Addendum to this (quoting you again so you see it when the posts merge :beer:

I can (quietly) confirm Corsi has spoken to Assange. I can't, at this time, say why/how I know that but I know it to be true. I know these conversations happened after the publication of Podesta's emails. 

My assumption - and it's just that, not claiming to know - is that Corsi denied this to Mueller and Stone threw him under the bus. That would result in him being indicted for perjury and would sound REAL bad in the press: "Corsi spoke to Assange!". The reality is, it's real bad for Corsi and Stone but irrelevant to the collusion/coordination question between Trump's campaign and Putin's intelligence agencies. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Another good piece... 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/01/mueller-jerome-corsi-roger-stone/

If Corsi and Assange communicated about the emails before they were released (which I've not been able to confirm), it still comes down to whether or not Wikileaks is a Russian front or not. If it's not, and it isn't, then it's irrelevant to the "Russian collusion" narrative. 

That will be the hidden story when the indictment becomes public. 

There's no legal or ethical reason for him to recuse. None. The only reason he'd recuse is because he gave in to political pressure. 

I don't see that happening. But if he did, Noel would come next, and he'd be a nightmare for the people who are terrified of Whitaker right now. It's very much a "if you remove Trump you still have Pence" scenario.

Just restating: G-Pap is not as innocent of an actor in all this as he's trying to portray on Twitter... that aside, this is correct information that has been overlooked by almost everyone (but this thread) since Haspel's appointment. 

Look back to how this administration dealt with Langley from their very first day: 

* Trump's first speech is at Langley, with General Flynn by his side, in front of the wall of honor. Where he made this audacious "joke" at the end:

* Pompeo was installed and he immediately fired (and firewalled) swaths of people at both Langley and State (no one ever reports the overlap, because: spies). Haspel is moved to London during this same time period, just in time to be in London while Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, were meeting with Christopher Steele - and Downer, Dearlove, Halper and British intelligence. 

* Pompeo steps down, Haspel is nominated and immediately takes friendly fire from current and former Brennan/Clapper hires about her record on torture. This friendly fire included erroneous (and later retracted) stories about how she was overseeing the torture programs. Despite this, she's easily confirmed. 

Make of all that what you will. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Will he live to make it to the hearing?)

He may be suicidal. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to his demons and shoot himself in the back of the head, twice, during a mugging where nothing is taken.

29 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He may be suicidal. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to his demons and shoot himself in the back of the head, twice, during a mugging where nothing is taken.

Interesting that he picked the Senate to testify before, rather than the House. 

Also interesting that the DNC made statements he was dead a few months ago... 

Dr5qKafWoAA6yDZ.jpg

Things that make me go "hmmm". 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dr5qKafWoAA6yDZ.jpg

Is that Nick Kroll?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dr5qKafWoAA6yDZ.jpg

The DNC did not make statements Mifsud was dead. Lawyers for the DNC said... “with the exception of Mifsud (who is missing and may be deceased).”

missing and may be deceased is far, far away from IS DEAD!

Edited by peace out

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

The DNC did not make statements Mifsud was dead. Lawyers for the DNC said... “with the exception of Mifsud (who is missing and may be deceased).”

Liberal hair-splitting is so weird.

15 hours ago, peace out said:

Don't you find it odd that the lawyers for the DNC are making the kind of statements you might expect from the lawyers for the Gambinos?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Don't you find it odd that the lawyers for the DNC are making the kind of statements you might expect from the lawyers for the Gambinos?

You must have a good brain in your head to make astute observations like that.  It would be a shame if it accidentally got smashed in with a pipe wrench.

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DOJ just announced Whittaker's appointment is legal. He can serve for at least 210 days without confirmation and does not have to recuse. 

Get ready for the media and left to attack the DOJ now. After two years of calling such tactics unamerican. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/1062722630539730944

Well duh, but that's not the issue. The corrupt nature of all this is. That's unAmerican. And that corrupt clown Whittaker better watch out or his ass will be going to jail.