DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Or, it's a matter of how far Trump wants to put his foot up 44's ass, and who do they allow Sessions to prosecute for criminality. There's a long list of critters that should suffer the torture of defending themselves and their actions in courts of law where the public will see and hear the evidence of their treachery. 

I could see the "negotiations" as an implied limit on how many of these creatures that Sessions will be allowed to hang in the public square.

Edited by Nanker
grammah!

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

"Negotiation" implies give and take.

not really, each side does whatever it wants, one is obviously stronger and the weaker one with skill and patience can string out nothing for eternity

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not really, each side does whatever it wants, one is obviously stronger and the weaker one with skill and patience can string out nothing for eternity

That doesn't quite work in this case - when each side has been heavily investigated for 18 months or more.  I'd presume that each side would know pretty much what the other one has to lose.

16 hours ago, snafu said:

"Negotiation" implies give and take.

Exactly. 

Rudy, “Special Councel Muller, The Administration will pursue criminal indictments against Hillary Clinton, DWS, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, John and Tony Podesta, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, all principles of Fusion GPS, and retired British agent Steele for conspiracy to undermine the 2016 election process and their pursuit of the nullification of the results of that election process.”

Muller, “Drop Hillary from that list and I’ll wrap up my investigation in two weeks.”

Edited by Nanker
two more chips added to the pot

Oh WOW man! That’s so cosmic man. I hope to score big time man. Do you think Bob would like share man? Groovy. Wonder if blonde Lebanese hash would work as well. I left a fat mattress somewhere. Just can’t remember exactly where. 

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

If they contained classified information, they were no longer "his own notes."

Not entirely true.  He just 1) shouldn't have been removing them from a secure environment, and 2) shouldn't have been distributing them.

But writing down a secret doesn't make it the government's property.  This is the US government we're talking about, not Facebook.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Not entirely true.  He just 1) shouldn't have been removing them from a secure environment, and 2) shouldn't have been distributing them.

But writing down a secret doesn't make it the government's property.  This is the US government we're talking about, not Facebook.  

Fair enough, but the point I was (poorly) making was that he did not have full control of his notes.

All three of Trump's new lawyers have spent decades on organized crime cases, racketeering, and complex white collar criminal defenses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640043/All-three-Trumps-new-lawyers-experience-organized-crime-racketeering-cases.html

Trump hired criminal defense attorneys Martin and Jane Raskin 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

By that standard, what does Comey's desperate (and now disasterous) book tour say about his innocence?

Nothing like a little Whataboutism to deflect attention away from the original point.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Nothing like a little Whataboutism to deflect attention away from the original point.

It's an honest follow up to an original point which is devoid of a real substance.

There's over 168 pages in this thread detailing there's no evidence for collision - but a tweet stating a now confirmed fact that Comey leaked classified Intel to kick off the SC is real evidence? Nah. You were taking a shot because you're frustrated. That's fine. But don't act as if you were doing anything more. 

Because if you truly believe what you said, then my question is more than fair: what does Comey's embarrassing performance on the first week of is book tour prove in your mind? We have real evidence he committed crimes and lied about it. He lied during his tour about opening the McCabe investigation himself after all - something we know he didn't do. He lied so easy there, don't you think it's possible he lied more than that one time on live tv?

48 minutes ago, Logic said:

All three of Trump's new lawyers have spent decades on organized crime cases, racketeering, and complex white collar criminal defenses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640043/All-three-Trumps-new-lawyers-experience-organized-crime-racketeering-cases.html

Trump hired criminal defense attorneys Martin and Jane Raskin 

Today we learned Logic doesn't know the difference between a defense attorney and a prosecutor. 

:lol:

Edited by Deranged Rhino