DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But really, who cares? Hillary will just have her Deep State thugs throw out all the evidence. This is all just a show. Trump is heading to jail just to distract from the real issues. Heck, Hillary will probably let him tweet away from his jail cell. What a distraction!! 

You are not very good at this.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's not my Pizzagate video.

It's Edward R. Murrow and Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Ben Swann's Pizzagate video.

To keep things somewhat orderly and to not hijack threads (which is his favorite pastime) I simply asked him to ask me in the proper thread.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's Edward R. Murrow and Emmy award-winning investigative journalist Ben Swann's Pizzagate video.

QFT.

I see that Gator's last week's desperation ...........has become full blown hysteria...............:lol:

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Ben Swann has been in on 9-11 conspiracy theories, the vaccine conspiracy theory, mass shooting conspiracy theories etc. He was even suspended over Pizzagate. He is an infowars clown. I love how you don't trust the media but slovenly peddle this crap. 

• Like (+1) 1

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel hit the nail on the head when he told an Axios gathering: “When we get to it, we collectively as a country will know it — as we did with, like, Richard Nixon. . . . You don’t just treat … the policy standard of impeachment … as a political tool. It’s a constitutional standard and, when that standard has been met, we’ll know about it. … This is a case where the best politics is good policy.”

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

So Comey hired his friend Fitzgerald...even though we know from Hannity and Cohen that friendship is an attorney-client relationship...except in those specific instances when the court decides the privilege doesn't apply anyway...

Really, !@#$ all these people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Can’t make this shyt up.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sara Carter..............

one of the few journalists left in this country.

You can probably use only one hand to count who they are and Sara Carter is on that hand.

Second Dossier acquired:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/04/25/test.html

* Both are similar - down to their misspellings of Manafort (as in, coordinated)

* Both are sourced directly to Russian intelligence

* Paul Wood of the BBC made the exact same claims as the Shearer dossier: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427 (John Brennan gave it to him)

* Shearer started, coincidentally, at the same time the Fusion hired Steele

* During testimony, Adam Schiff asked Carter Page specific questions about the Russians having encrypted comms with Trump, citing (word for word) the Shearer document which Schiff could not have possessed at that time... unless he was given it by Shearer - which he has thus far denied. 

Read the article. There's no doubt this was a coordinated effort now.