DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wouldn't answer anything asked... I'd send it back for clarification or do the old "I don't recall".

Looking for a process crime is all Mueller's got. I'd tell him "YOU'RE FIRED!" but then again my patience for this stupidity ran out last year.

LOL, Trump will have to. All his people are so corrupt it's hard to believe he isn't also. 

I hope its a situation where if he leaves office he will be immediately arrested. That would be a fun 2020 election. 

Oh, and Trump lied about the questions not having anything to do with collusion. They did! 

34 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

rosenstein worried about being "extorted". shut up loser and do yuor job

He was laughing. Sounds like he considers Trump to be a mob boss. Then we here that Trump's doctor's office was raided by Trump thugs. Crazy! 

This is the president! :doh:

Good job Conservatives! 

11 hours ago, Cinga said:

Hannity is reporting that Mueller has now threatened Trump with a subpoena if he doesn't voluntarily answer questions.... I think I would answer all of the leaked questions in writing and tell him to FO otherwise. This dog and pony show has gone on wtf too long

Those are not official questions, though. Just things a Trump lawyer put together from a meeting. 

But seriously, Trump simply can't answer those questions. He is too stupid to say the right thing under oath. 

A president of the United States taking the Fifth because he might incriminate himself. What a joke this guy is. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He was laughing. Sounds like he considers Trump to be a mob boss. Then we here that Trump's doctor's office was raided by Trump thugs. Crazy! 

This is the president! :doh:

Good job Conservatives! 

Those are not official questions, though. Just things a Trump lawyer put together from a meeting. 

But seriously, Trump simply can't answer those questions. He is too stupid to say the right thing under oath. 

A president of the United States taking the Fifth because he might incriminate himself. What a joke this guy is. 

You have no right to call anyone or anything stupid. You lost your "I'm smarter than an amoeba card" a long time ago.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, Trump will have to. All his people are so corrupt it's hard to believe he isn't also. 

I hope its a situation where if he leaves office he will be immediately arrested. That would be a fun 2020 election. 

Oh, and Trump lied about the questions not having anything to do with collusion. They did! 

What is wrong with you? There is no such thing as "collusion" as a crime. Go consult an attorney if you don't believe anyone here. President Donald J. Trump is Mueller's BOSS. If he tells Mueller to !@#$ himself with a red hot poker,  he's allowed to. He can also fire Mueller (for being an overreaching !@#$).

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Dedicated troll? If so, I will cease to feed it.

That's the prevailing one.

I vacillate between "dedicated troll" and "dedicated idiot."  Generally, I think it's wise not to feed him.  And it's generally considered polite to not quote his drivel, to spare those ignoing him.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

That's the prevailing one.

I vacillate between "dedicated troll" and "dedicated idiot."  Generally, I think it's wise not to feed him.  And it's generally considered polite to not quote his drivel, to spare those ignoing him.

Will do. Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Of which we are legion.

It amazes me, for all the obnoxious asshats we've driven off this board, that he still manages to linger here like the smell of a dead raccoon in the attic.

It tempts one to almost admire his persistence...if only to the degree one might admire the persistence of the smell of a dead racvoon in the attic.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It amazes me, for all the obnoxious asshats we've driven off this board, that he still manages to linger here like the smell of a dead raccoon in the attic.

It tempts one to almost admire his persistence...if only to the degree one might admire the persistence of the smell of a dead racvoon in the attic.

Stop insulting dead raccoons. What did they ever do to you?

:D

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell..................Ignore him, he is biased.

This whole Russian thing is just beyond comprehension now.

Take partisan politics out of it..................... how exactly is this investigation helping our country?