DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

:lol:

CNN: Cohen “aggressively” pitched companies after the election on buying his access to Trump

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/09/cnn-cohen-aggressively-pitched-companies-election-buying-access-

Sooooooooooo..............Are we officially done with the Russians hacked the election for Trump Bullsh*t ??

LOL.......Liberals , you gotta admire their ability to disregard reality...:D

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

:lol:

CNN: Cohen “aggressively” pitched companies after the election on buying his access to Trump

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/09/cnn-cohen-aggressively-pitched-companies-election-buying-access-

Sooooooooooo..............Are we officially done with the Russians hacked the election for Trump Bullsh*t ??

LOL.......Liberals , you gotta admire their ability to disregard reality...:D

Wow, you sure like to jump to incredibly stupid conclusions. Russia is still an issue and a big one. But the corruption situation is front and center now. This administration, which you obviously still very much support, is a corrupt criminal enterprise engaging in pay for play hardball corruption. Cohen is busted and is going to jail for a long time unless he sings, which he will. Jared and his backchannel will be busted shortly. Manafort is done, put a fork in him. Flynn was doing the same crap it looks like. There is more, of that later. 

But I'd just like to add something no one is talking about. Remember when Trump was going after specific companies on twitter back when he first took office? That sure looks like in hindsight an attempt to shake down those companies. I'm sure we will hear more about that later. Sure, some of the attacks on corporate America were just the idiot in chief venting his frustration and people not worshipping him enough, but if AT&T and other companies felt the need to spend millions on access money, these other companies like Delta, Boeing and Lockeed-Martin might very well have too. 

We will come back to Russia in due course B-)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, you sure like to jump to incredibly stupid conclusions. Russia is still an issue and a big one. But the corruption situation is front and center now. This administration, which you obviously still very much support, is a corrupt criminal enterprise engaging in pay for play hardball corruption. Cohen is busted and is going to jail for a long time unless he sings, which he will. Jared and his backchannel will be busted shortly. Manafort is done, put a fork in him. Flynn was doing the same crap it looks like. There is more, of that later. 

But I'd just like to add something no one is talking about. Remember when Trump was going after specific companies on twitter back when he first took office? That sure looks like in hindsight an attempt to shake down those companies. I'm sure we will hear more about that later. Sure, some of the attacks on corporate America were just the idiot in chief venting his frustration and people not worshipping him enough, but if AT&T and other companies felt the need to spend millions on access money, these other companies like Delta, Boeing and Lockeed-Martin might very well have too. 

We will come back to Russia in due course B-)

Serious question,  who briefs you every morning. It's like I'm hearing the same exact posts on different message boards. Who do you work for? You claim to be the champion for honesty and integrity.  Why won't you be honest and tell us who pays you to write this propaganda?

24 minutes ago, westside said:

Serious question,  who briefs you every morning. It's like I'm hearing the same exact posts on different message boards. Who do you work for? You claim to be the champion for honesty and integrity.  Why won't you be honest and tell us who pays you to write this propaganda?

It's cut and pasted from a different source. You can always tell when the spelling and punctuation are correct that it came from someone/somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, westside said:

You accusing me of being a literate, left wing B-Man? Sorry, just an American citizen with an opinion. 

All you guys seem to repeat the fOX nEWS talking points. I noticed Laura Ingram was going off on the "Russia, Russia Russia" thing which many of you guys have repeated. Which is funny, it's like treason is now a good way from distracting from corruption. :doh:

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You accusing me of being a literate, left wing B-Man? Sorry, just an American citizen with an opinion. 

All you guys seem to repeat the fOX nEWS talking points. I noticed Laura Ingram was going off on the "Russia, Russia Russia" thing which many of you guys have repeated. Which is funny, it's like treason is now a good way from distracting from corruption. :doh:

You're being dishonest. Answer the question. Who do you work for?

2 minutes ago, westside said:

You're being dishonest. Answer the question. Who do you work for?

Notice the screwed up lower/upper case letters in "Fox News" and the misspelling of "Ingraham"? The comma instead of a semicolon between "funny" and "it's"?

• Like (+1) 1

First, it's alarming (though not shocking) that this story is being treated as "news". It was shown over a year ago that McCain played a key role in disseminating the dossier through less than scrupulous means. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/10/would-do-it-again-mccain-writes-about-release-steele-dossier-to-fbi.html

But second, it shows everyone exactly the type of "man" McCain is. He's not a hero, he's never been a hero. He's just bitter, angry, and treasonous to the end. 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, it's alarming (though not shocking) that this story is being treated as "news". It was shown over a year ago that McCain played a key role in disseminating the dossier through less than scrupulous means. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/10/would-do-it-again-mccain-writes-about-release-steele-dossier-to-fbi.html

But second, it shows everyone exactly the type of "man" McCain is. He's not a hero, he's never been a hero. He's just bitter, angry, and treasonous to the end. 

How is McCain the traitor?? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

How is McCain the traitor?? 

* Sold out POWs

"John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books." http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

* Aligned with AQ and ISIS in Syria, helping to illegally arm and fund them

Image result for mccain with isis 

* Played a leading role in a palace coup attempt

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-confirms-he-gave-trump-dossier-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it

Why did he do these things? Because he's a traitor to his country. He sided with our enemies, time and time again, forsaking his fellow brothers in arms, and his country, in the process.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep defending the enemies of our country, keep celebrating the deaths of American servicemen and Ambassadors, keep hoping that this breaking news story will finally bring down Trump... 

It's working well for you so far. :lol: 

Important to note that he issued a denial of your presented evidence rather than a rebuttal driven by more complete evidence.

That distinction is important, and should not be overlooked by the reader.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Curious timing, isn't it? 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Aligned with AQ and ISIS in Syria, helping to illegally arm and fund them

Image result for mccain with isis 

Just FYI - if the above reports are true (and I'm hearing hedging on it now), that means they have everyone in this picture. 

Expect McCain's cancer to speed up if it is...