0 indictments

Clinton email investigation
2 years
0 indictments

Russian collusion investigation 
14 months 
23 indictments 

"Clearly there’s nothing there. Let’s wrap it up!”

Can you spell out each one of those 23 indictments?

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can you spell out each one of those 23 indictments?

Or, better yet, identify those indictments that relate to the Russian Federation colluding with the Trump Campaign to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

38 minutes ago, Logic said:

Like Dana Gould said today:

The Benghazi Investigation
4 years 
0 indictments

2 years
0 indictments

14 months 
23 indictments 

His "logic"

How many pertained to Russia collusion?

...mouth breathing son of a B word.

39 minutes ago, Logic said:

Like Dana Gould said today:

4 years 
0 indictments

2 years
0 indictments

14 months 
23 indictments 

I think you're missing the point here.

4 years 
0 indictments

2 years
0 indictments

"Clearly there’s something wrong here. Let’s try  the new guy.” -The American people, 11/9/2016

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Or, better yet, identify those indictments that relate to the Russian Federation colluding with the Trump Campaign to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

Let's be clear though.  When you say indictments, can he include a story about a 10 minute lunch meeting djt jr had with a Russian realtor, or stories about Russian prostitutes taking a whiz on an ottoman (the furniture, not the Turk)  in Stalingrad?   Can those be indictments? "Russian" appears in both scenarios. Surely they must be indictments? 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let's be clear though.  When you say indictments, can he include a story about a 10 minute lunch meeting djt jr had with a Russian realtor, or stories about Russian prostitutes taking a whiz on an ottoman (the furniture, not the Turk)  in Stalingrad?   Can those be indictments? "Russian" appears in both scenarios. Surely they must be indictments? 

The lack of a conviction, trial, charges, arrest, or warrant is not grounds for dismissal of The Narrative

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Don't forget the one time that Trump had Russian dressing on his food.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Right, so it's an indictment? Can't we just call it that? It sounds pretty legal. 

An indictment implies corroborating evidence which in the MSM is like

Mother Jones posts a story that DC Tom has Tom Petty's Greatest Hits on his thumb drive

MSNBC cites unconfirmed reports that DC Tom has started the Beltway Heartbreakers club

CNN interrupts their interview with Stormy's lawyer that multiple sources have confirmed that DC Tom is opening a Tom Petty Memorial museum in Landover Maryland

DC Tom calls everyone an idiot

Facebook feeds light up with reports of an internet troll stifling free speech

Tweets are sent out

Tumblr explodes

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget the one time that Trump had Russian dressing on his food.

Russian dressing or Russian peeing?

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I was slow playing him. I guess I should know better. Anyone's Whack-A-Mole here is everyone's Whack-A-Mole.

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think we're going to see some of this type of cleanup go down for some of the IC crew:

I expected a body or two at least, a few months ago. It's got to happen at some point.

Edited by OJABBA

Just now, OJABBA said:

I expected a body or two at least, a few months ago. It's got to happen at some point.

There have been a few (more than few if you go global) - it's just not people in the public eye yet. But I'm with you. A few of the big fish will likely meet the same end that Bill Colby did. It's cleaner.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There have been a few (more than few if you go global) - it's just not people in the public eye yet. But I'm with you. A few of the big fish will likely meet the same end that Bill Colby did. It's cleaner.

Yeah, I know there has to have been some people killed, but I mean one of the players known t the general public. I will look into Bill Colby.

Thanks again for everything you do DR (GRP)!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

His "logic"

How many pertained to Russia collusion?

...mouth breathing son of a B word.

Boy, you sure are quick to anger. I posted a completely non-personal quote that was, itself, an opinion expressed by someone else originally. Your response? To call me a "mouth breathing son of a B word". I'd suggest you seek out psychiatric analysis or spiritual practice of some sort to deal with that anger.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Boy, you sure are quick to anger. I posted a completely non-personal quote that was, itself, an opinion expressed by someone else originally. Your response? To call me a "mouth breathing son of a B word". I'd suggest you seek out psychiatric analysis or spiritual practice of some sort to deal with that anger.

Can you say a little something about each of these indictments?

"Like Dana Gould said today:

4 years 
0 indictments

2 years
0 indictments

14 months 
23 indictments"

So corrupt. Mueller looking at Trump's racket to raise money anyway he can. That flunky inaugural he gave appears to have been a giant pay for play scheme where Trump's corrupt people just gobbled up the money and ran away. Trump's swamp is the most open level of corruption and graft in modern history. He raised twice as much money as Obama and then just brought in high school bands to play and the money all disappeared to family and friends. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-special-counsel-probing-donations-foreign-connections-trump/story?id=55054482

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can you explain to us what they have to do with Russian collusion? Were all these indictments directed at U.S. citizens?

Can you explain to me what about my original post (wherein the only thing mentioned was that there have BEEN 23 indictments) was factually incorrect? Can you stop asking questions to which you already obviously know the answer? 

The point of Gould's quote is pretty clear: the GOP saw to it that the e-mail and Benghazi investigations rolled on and on and on, despite no indictments. Now, in Mueller's investigation, there are 23 verified indictments, and the GOP says "nothing there! Shut it down!". If you can't see the hypocrisy in that, then I don't know what to tell you. With regard to the "but how are they related to Russia?" query: if a state trooper pulls someone over because they suspect the driver is drunk, then the trooper discovers a kilo of cocaine in the backseat, should they just ignore it because it doesn't pertain to the original point of suspicion?

Edited by Logic