DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

:lol: :lol: 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/trump-campaign-fbi-spy-glenn-simpson-stands-by-testimony/

On the same day, Simpson’s lawyer, Joshua Levy, sent a short reply letter to Senator Grassley, stating:

I am writing in response to your letter, dated January 11, 2018, in which you have asked about the August 22, 2017 testimony from our client Glenn Simpson that Christopher Steele in the fall of 2016 said he believed the FBI had another source within the Trump organization/campaign. Mr. Simpson stands by his testimony.

If there ever was a retraction, it has been retracted.

Remember this?

DdRKV3eX0AIjbkf.jpg

Remember who Dilanian REALLY works for? 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/09/ken-dilanian-sent-cia-drafts-of-stories-194906

That's right, CIA. 

So a CIA cut-out was covering for Fusion GPS. Why would that be? 

image.jpeg.48b4425babf31c96c86fb04c3246115b.jpeg

Oh, right... where does Brennan work now again? 

https://www.thewrap.com/ex-cia-chief-john-brennan-signs-as-msnbc-nbc-as-contributor/

(Quid pro quo. NBC paying Brennan for illegal leaks and providing him cover now). 

Know the enemy.

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, JOHN BRENNAN EDITION: Have you ever see an ex-CIA director attack the United States and its allies, and express sympathy with America’s enemies? Well, you have now.

I’ve never been a Trump fan, but I try to judge his policies based on whether I think they are good or bad policies, not whether I’m a Trump partisan.

And I acknowledge that overall his policies have been far better than what I expected in most areas.

But there is a whole coterie of people out there who will take the opposite position of Trump just because its Trump. People who, for example, were in favor of moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem when Rubio promised to do it, but suddenly turned against it when Trump moved it, or who suddenly changed their position on the Iran deal when Trump chose to end it. Brennan is just an example of a troubling phenomenon where people are saying and doing things they would never otherwise, simply to oppose Trump.

by David Bernstein

4 hours ago, Real News said:

That is a lot of pages of transcripts. There is going to be tons of news about this today.

Why... hello! 

DdVYOlnVQAAirRX.jpg

Why was this bit of information (speculated by me for over a year now) kept from the public until this release by Grassley? Notice it? 

The committee was aware back then that Natalia was working with Fusion GPS who provided her with the material for the meeting? It's not shocking they knew, I had it for months so clearly the committee would have as well. But for months it was called "speculation" or "conspiracy"... so they left this bit out in all the "leaks" to set the hook about the "evils" of this meeting in the minds of the resisters. 

Waking up from their induced coma is going to be hard some of the die hards.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why... hello! 

DdVYOlnVQAAirRX.jpg

Why was this bit of information (speculated by me for over a year now) kept from the public until this release by Grassley? Notice it? 

The committee was aware back then that Natalia was working with Fusion GPS who provided her with the material for the meeting? It's not shocking they knew, I had it for months so clearly the committee would have as well. But for months it was called "speculation" or "conspiracy"... so they left this bit out in all the "leaks" to set the hook about the "evils" of this meeting in the minds of the resisters. 

Waking up from their induced coma is going to be hard some of the die hards.

But that's a Republican transcript.  What does the real, Democratic transcript say?

• Like (+1) 1

Shocking no one: Senate committee announces they disagree with the House panel and that Russia favored Trump. 

(Burr/Warner and the Senate committee is the swampiest committee on the Hill as I've said for months. Nearly every one is compromised - both D and R - as we've seen with the Daripaska revelations.)

This letter was sent to the WH yesterday, a call to declassify:

DdVbPqXWkAASfPP.jpg

54 minutes ago, Real News said:

Last week Giuliani was going on about how Mueller only has one interview left - Donald Trump. Rudy could not have been more wrong.

Interesting.  Would lead some more support to DR's supposition that the Mueller investigation isn't what the Never Trumpers think/hope it's about.  IIRC, the supposition is that Stonehad a role in the introduction of Manafort into the Trump campaign.  Manafort having had a lead role in the Podesta Group prior to joining Team Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Real News said:

Last week Giuliani was going on about how Mueller only has one interview left - Donald Trump. Rudy could not have been more wrong.

The very fact that there's even such a thing as a "social media expert" who can give testimony in a federal investigation saddens me.

32 minutes ago, Real News said:

In your own words, explain this.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

aka: please keep listening to our fake and paid for narrative...

(The house can't prosecute or indict either)

"Will not indict Trump," or "cannot indict a sitting president?"

Those aren't the same thing.  Which is it?

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Will not indict Trump," or "cannot indict a sitting president?"

Those aren't the same thing.  Which is it?

Yup. But it's both in this case. Legally he can't, and (as we will see) he didn't find enough (or wasn't looking for) evidence to do so even if he could. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. But it's both in this case. Legally he can't, and (as we will see) he didn't find enough (or wasn't looking for) evidence to do so even if he could. 

They're very different statements.  The first is a legal determination based on necessary proof or ability.  The second can be a constitutional issue.  And note the first is from Fox, the second from CNN...which is what you'd expect (Fox defending Trump, CNN trying to hide behind an ambiguous statement that can be interpreted constitutionally to maintain the narrative they've so heavily invested in.)

It's not "both," even in this case - is it a constitutional issue referring to "A" sitting president, or a legal issue relating to "THE" sitting president? 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're very different statements.  The first is a legal determination based on necessary proof or ability.  The second can be a constitutional issue.  And note the first is from Fox, the second from CNN...which is what you'd expect (Fox defending Trump, CNN trying to hide behind an ambiguous statement that can be interpreted constitutionally to maintain the narrative they've so heavily invested in.)

It's not "both," even in this case - is it a constitutional issue referring to "A" sitting president, or a legal issue relating to "THE" sitting president? 

It's the start of the reveal as to what Mueller's really been doing (imo) - couched in word salad by partisans on both sides. 

Note - he's not shutting the investigation down. In fact, he is making new indictments. 

Can we all finally agree that the claim the past administration wasn't spying on the Trump campaign was incorrect? And when we agree, can someone let Jake Tapper know?