DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation into the 2016 election is now seemingly running on fumes.

Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway says what she thinks the point of the still ongoing probe is now, and she says it has nothing to do with Russian collusion.

You can certainly see how saving face for the FBI would be something near and dear to the heart of a veteran of the agency, such as Mueller.

Since they don’t have evidence of collusion at this point, what other possible motives could Mueller have?

Lol, she hopes it's running on fumes. 

The desperation of the left to hold on to this Russian Collusion Delusion is quite comical now.

What has happened is that the longer the Demonrats continue to hold onto this narrative, the more support that Trump receives from the public. And that is EXACTLY what the democrats didn't want.

The worm is certainly turning. 

What is always a shoe-in at the mid terms (the losing party of the Presidency always gets the mid terms) is now totally up in the air because the Demonrats have made Trump a sympathetic figure to a lot of the voters who are on the fence.

If the Democrats lose the mid terms, they will have no one to blame but themselves for continuing to spew their dumb rhetoric non stop and pretty much guaranteeing Trump til 2024, with NO CHANCE of impeachment.

I have told my Trump-hating family this exact same thing and all they tell me is that Trump is racist. That's all you need to know how demented the left is.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I remember watching the original Leprechaun and thinking..........

Who the hell is this ultra hot chic? It was Jennifer Aniston. Yummy.

If she does it for you, you like men. She's boring af

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Mueller isn't a Democrat operative. He's law enforcement 

I thought he was FBI Police.

FBI Police was a term Tynee Tybs created a while back. He claimed that the FBI was a police force.

• Haha (+1) 1

Okay, let's see how honest of a discussion we can truly have here... This is a slightly older topic, but it's back in the spotlight and was one I didn't cover much earlier:

Dc990Z1UQAEdJqE.jpg

In the transcripts from the recent arraignment of the Russian Troll company indicted by Mueller, there's an interesting name that pops up time and time again. Not one of the witnesses, but one of Mueller's attorneys:

Dc9-MhhU8AE4Dtv.jpg

(SNIP)

Dc9_00KV0AAJUix.jpg

SC Jeannie RHEE... anyone recognize that name? You should: 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/06/clinton-foundation-toss-fatuous-racketeering-lawsuit-208595

http://images.politico.com/global/2015/06/08/klaymanmotdis2rico.pdf

Rhee is a long time Clinton Foundation attorney - yet she's working on Mueller's team. We now know, for certain, the dossier that kicked off this whole hoopla was paid for by the Clinton campaign. That means a former Clinton attorney is now prosecuting an investigation which began with (potentially) illegal payments by the Clintons themselves. 

Worse, Rhee submitted a list of potential conflicts to Mueller before she was hired. Mueller knew at the time the origin of the dossier, and hired Rhee anyway. 

"Come on, Man!"

So, we're left with one of two possibilities - the same two we've been grappling with for months. Either: 

1) Mueller is not interested in objectivity and is out for blood, willing to stack his team with partisans in order to get his pound of flesh...

or

2) Mueller found a brilliant way to isolate and contain a group of partisan attorneys and DOJ/FBI officials for months, keeping them busy and focused on chasing their tails rather than mucking up the works from the shadows. 

2 is still my bet. Has been since November. But even if that's wrong, how can anyone justify Rhee being a leading member of Mueller's team? Is there any defense for it? 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rhee is a long time Clinton Foundation attorney

"Pro hac vice" - "for this occasion only."  She's not a long-time Clinton Foundation attorney, and she spent 2002-2011 in the DoJ.

She did, however, join Wilmer-Hale in 2011, which does plenty of representation and trial work for Democrats.  And Mueller joined Wilmer-Hale in 2014...and pulled more than Rhee from the company, I believe.

I wouldn't bother chasing vaporous Clinton connections with her, if I were you.  Go down the Wilmer-Hale rabbit hole and see what you can find.  (And don't forget to spice things up with the claim that "White House" and "Wilmer-Hale" have the same initials, so they're clearly the "shadow DoJ.")

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/13/2018 at 2:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Okay, let's see how honest of a discussion we can truly have here... This is a slightly older topic, but it's back in the spotlight and was one I didn't cover much earlier:

Dc990Z1UQAEdJqE.jpg

In the transcripts from the recent arraignment of the Russian Troll company indicted by Mueller, there's an interesting name that pops up time and time again. Not one of the witnesses, but one of Mueller's attorneys:

Dc9-MhhU8AE4Dtv.jpg

(SNIP)

Dc9_00KV0AAJUix.jpg

SC Jeannie RHEE... anyone recognize that name? You should: 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/06/clinton-foundation-toss-fatuous-racketeering-lawsuit-208595

http://images.politico.com/global/2015/06/08/klaymanmotdis2rico.pdf

Rhee is a long time Clinton Foundation attorney - yet she's working on Mueller's team. We now know, for certain, the dossier that kicked off this whole hoopla was paid for by the Clinton campaign. That means a former Clinton attorney is now prosecuting an investigation which began with (potentially) illegal payments by the Clintons themselves. 

Worse, Rhee submitted a list of potential conflicts to Mueller before she was hired. Mueller knew at the time the origin of the dossier, and hired Rhee anyway. 

"Come on, Man!"

So, we're left with one of two possibilities - the same two we've been grappling with for months. Either: 

1) Mueller is not interested in objectivity and is out for blood, willing to stack his team with partisans in order to get his pound of flesh...

or

2) Mueller found a brilliant way to isolate and contain a group of partisan attorneys and DOJ/FBI officials for months, keeping them busy and focused on chasing their tails rather than mucking up the works from the shadows. 

2 is still my bet. Has been since November. But even if that's wrong, how can anyone justify Rhee being a leading member of Mueller's team? Is there any defense for it? 

If all a person ever did was track the players in these investigations, relative to other quasi-political investigations, it would be easy to surmise the population of Washington DC is 10 people or less.

• Like (+1) 1

When Bobby Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians in his year-old witch hunt, it was all for show. After all, Russia would have to extradite the suspects, which it would never do. So Mueller got a headline out of the deal and won a news cycle.

He got the bill for that news cycle today. It may cost him everything.

"Attorneys for an alleged component of Russian trolling efforts during the 2016 presidential election are demanding that special counsel Robert Mueller be forced to reveal the grand jury instructions used in count one of the government’s indictment against Concord Management and Consulting LLC," Law and Crime reported.

Mueller must be gobsmacked. He never expected those Russian indictments to go to trial. But the defendants are hellbent on doing that, which means he will have to prosecute this sham indictment.

Mother Jones reported, "Eric A. Dubelier and Katherine Seikaly of Washington’s Reed Smith LLP law firm claim that Mueller has accused Concord, their client, of engaging 'in the make-believe crime of conspiring to interfere in a United States election,' complaining that the charges 'have a strong odor of hypocrisy.

"A footnote cites a December 2016 interview NPR conducted with Dov Levin, a researcher at Carnegie Mellon University, who found that the US interfered in foreign elections more than 80 times between 1946 and 2000. The footnote also cited an ABC News piece discussing a CIA acknowledgement of interfering in Chilean elections in the 1970s, and a 2013 CNN piece discussing CIA involvement in a coup in Iran in 1953."

Oh let us get more recent. Obama worked against the Brexit vote and the re-election of Netanyahu in Israel.

Law and Crime cited the statute that may allow this disclosure of grand jury secrets, "The court may authorize disclosure — at a time, in a manner, and subject to any other conditions that it directs — of a grand-jury matter…at the request of a defendant who shows that a ground may exist to dismiss the indictment because of a matter that occurred before the grand jury."

Those secrets will become public, if the judge allows this.

And why not?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, right?

(Sings) Let the sunshine in. Let the sunshine in. The Sun Shine In!

(Stops)

Meanwhile, Paul Manafort wants the judge to hold a hearing on Mueller's multiple leaks to the press.

I don't know much about federal judges, but I believe they do not like prosecutors poisoning the jury pool with leaks.

President Trump’s former attorney says there are “reports” that retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn referred to his own wiretap when he was interviewed by two FBI agents in January 2017.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/14/chuck-grassley-demands-transcript-russian-wiretaps/

What? You mean Flynn did exactly what a 33 year career spook would do if he was running a covert counterintelligence sting? 

Who would have thunk it? 

• Like (+1) 1