DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You accusing me of being a literate, left wing B-Man?

Absolutely not. No one would ever accuse you of being anywhere near as intelligent (or literate) as B-Man.

2 hours ago, westside said:

You're being dishonest. Answer the question. Who do you work for?

who-is-your-f5l52y.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because DR hates to disagree with you and his claim is stupid. F you if you are afraid to answer. Pus 

We disagree ALL THE !@#$ING TIME, you illiterate baboon.  You just never notice, because you can't even begin to understand that disagreement can be respectful, you !@#$ing putz.

And of course McCain's a traitor.  He caused the Forrestal fire.  You think a patriotic American blows up a damned aircraft carrier?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

We disagree ALL THE !@#$ING TIME, you illiterate baboon.  You just never notice, because you can't even begin to understand that disagreement can be respectful, you !@#$ing putz.

And of course McCain's a traitor.  He caused the Forrestal fire.  You think a patriotic American blows up a damned aircraft carrier?

HA HA!! 

You guys who are political in here calling McCain a traitor is way above my head because I really don't know much at him because politics was way foreign to me before Trump announced his candidacy. That is when my family went nuts and the Trump hatred started. It's been 24/7 Trump hatred since.

So, the point is....... I have never seen someone called a hero and a traitor in the same sentence as McCain.

His daughter is kinda cute for a fat chic though.

44 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You guys who are political in here calling McCain a traitor is way above my head because I really don't know much at him because politics was way foreign to me before Trump announced his candidacy. That is when my family went nuts and the Trump hatred started. It's been 24/7 Trump hatred since.

So, the point is....... I have never seen someone called a hero and a traitor in the same sentence as McCain.

His daughter is kinda cute for a fat chic though.

He's an enigma in that he was a POW for several years but turned into a self-serving RINO in government, and got a little too cozy with AQ and ISIS.

On 5/10/2018 at 6:43 AM, westside said:

Serious question,  who briefs you every morning. It's like I'm hearing the same exact posts on different message boards. Who do you work for? You claim to be the champion for honesty and integrity.  Why won't you be honest and tell us who pays you to write this propaganda?

Go to a website like HuffPost. Open any article. Scroll down to the comments section and find the post about how someone's brother just paid cash for their Land Rover, earned $7,000 last week, and "ask me how."

Send message to that poster asking how. That person will tell you who Tibs works for.

It's just that simple.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Go to a website like HuffPost. Open any article. Scroll down to the comments section and find the post about how someone's brother just paid cash for their Land Rover, earned $7,000 last week, and "ask me how."

Send message to that poster asking how. That person will tell you who Tibs works for.

It's just that simple.

you are the best on here.... 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And who went to Russia in the March of 2016?

Oh, right, Mr. Brennan.

I think we're going to see some of this type of cleanup go down for some of the IC crew:

Today has been massive in terms of the drops.  They're coming fast and steady now.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Today has been massive in terms of the drops.  They're coming fast and steady now.

Yup. It feels like there's something bigger lurking and about to drop today too. But even if it doesn't, the pace is accelerating for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. It feels like there's something bigger lurking and about to drop today too. But even if it doesn't, the pace is accelerating for sure. 

Smart people know that this whole Russian thing is a cover up by the left as they are the ones who have done all the colluding with Russia, just because they lost an election.

And there are the same morons who asked Trump if he would accept the results of the election if he lost. Creepy.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Smart people know that this whole Russian thing is a cover up by the left as they are the ones who have done all the colluding with Russia, just because they lost an election.

And there are the same morons who asked Trump if he would accept the results of the election if he lost. Creepy.

\

colluding with Russia since 1917, the Dems be

Just now, njbuff said:

That line of questioning, and how Trump got them to ask him (by complaining for weeks about a potential rigged election) is (very) circumstantial evidence to me that Trump has known - for a very long time - what was happening. This was a planned for years. 

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

Like Dana Gould said today:

The Benghazi Investigation
4 years 
0 indictments

Clinton email investigation
2 years
0 indictments

Russian collusion investigation 
14 months 
23 indictments 

"Clearly there’s nothing there. Let’s wrap it up!”