DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

23 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This whole Russian thing is just beyond comprehension now.

Take partisan politics out of it..................... how exactly is this investigation helping our country?

Thats the line Congressional Republicans are going to use on him after they lose control in the midterms.  Followed by: "you can make it end if you go away now".  

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's the prevailing one.

I vacillate between "dedicated troll" and "dedicated idiot."  Generally, I think it's wise not to feed him.  And it's generally considered polite to not quote his drivel, to spare those ignoing him.

Interesting.

Where do you draw the line when he's being one and not the other concurrently?

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He was laughing. Sounds like he considers Trump to be a mob boss. Then we here that Trump's doctor's office was raided by Trump thugs. Crazy! 

This is the president! :doh:

Good job Conservatives! 

Those are not official questions, though. Just things a Trump lawyer put together from a meeting. 

But seriously, Trump simply can't answer those questions. He is too stupid to say the right thing under oath. 

A president of the United States taking the Fifth because he might incriminate himself. What a joke this guy is. 

i would be thrilled if he excersized his rights as a citizen and refused to answer questions.  It would a lesson in civic responsibility to remind the rest of us that we have rights, and should excersize them where warranted.  If mueller has the goods on him as you seem to think, a convo is largely irrelevant.  

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

i would be thrilled if he excersized his rights as a citizen and refused to answer questions.  It would a lesson in civic responsibility to remind the rest of us that we have rights, and should excersize them where warranted.  If mueller has the goods on him as you seem to think, a convo is largely irrelevant.  

It would go against what he believes as evidenced by his quote below, but he may have to which is his right.

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said after Hillary Clinton aides invoked their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It would go against what he believes as evidenced by his quote below, but he may have to which is his right.

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said after Hillary Clinton aides invoked their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

I don't believe choosing not to be questioned and taking the 5th are the same thing here. You can only take the 5th if you're sworn in, is that correct?

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is wrong with you? There is no such thing as "collusion" as a crime. Go consult an attorney if you don't believe anyone here. President Donald J. Trump is Mueller's BOSS. If he tells Mueller to !@#$ himself with a red hot poker,  he's allowed to. He can also fire Mueller (for being an overreaching !@#$).

You are repeating Trump's propaganda points to me. Damn he is good! He gets people like you to repeat his simple little lies. 

Ok, "Collusion" is not a crime in and of itself, but a crime such as defrauding the United States through election inteference is a crime and is collusion. 

You are right, Trump can interfere and obstruct justice even more and might not get in trouble for it as his part stands with him against justice. 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump doesn't believe in his own words and would take the 5th because of some narcissistic megalomaniac bull **** he will spew about being the victim. 

His cronies will eat it up, the Trump fanboys will love it, and the never Trumpers will cry foul and bring up Stormy Daniels.

11 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Interesting.

Where do you draw the line when he's being one and not the other concurrently?

It's reall just arbitrary, personal feeling.  I have no objective measure one way or the other.

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another warrant I would like to see and don't even tell me it's still based on the Page warrant.... you can't just target people and then go looking for a crime. This crap is back assward!

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is "Feds" Mueller's team, or the DA?

Because if it was the DA's office, then Mueller involved them in this investigation much earlier than we were told.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because if it was the DA's office, then Mueller involved them in this investigation much earlier than we were told.

Mueller's team (I think, still going through it)... 

And is it a surprise to anyone that the day the OIG/Comey news breaks we suddenly get multiple leaks from Mueller's team? 

Never forget, this is an information war first and foremost. Discern, discern, discern. 

13 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

wouldnt sessions have issued the wiretaps since hes not recused from cohen?

today is veryyyyy confusing

for the 100th time....

everything is wiretapped in DC for security reasons

it's what you DO with the info that is of concern

and pretending things aren't wiretapped fools only morons, enough of them on here....

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

for the 100th time....

everything is wiretapped in DC for security reasons

it's what you DO with the info that is of concern

and pretending things aren't wiretapped fools only morons, enough of them on here....

then rudy needs to shut up about it. hes not helping trump at all

39 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

then rudy needs to shut up about it. hes not helping trump at all

Isn't Hannity pretaped?  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I'd like to see the affidativ used to justify the wiretapping.