DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

You're cherry picking only one of Hillary Clinton's angry loser-theories to justify your point.

What about the white housewives? What about the DNC? What about the Russians? What about the Electoral College?

She's not a credible source to accurately lay the blame.

HRC lost because HRC was the candidate.

Comey announcing she was under investigation again was huge.

Surprised nobody has suggested Trump paid him to do it.

and if he didn’t, it was ten times better than I think it is.

?????

This probe is now at dangerous levels.

Americans who have brains in their heads know this thing is total BS and if anyone collided with a foreign entity.......... it was the left.

We have the Korean Peninsula and Iran to worry about, for starters,  and these leftist shills think that this charade is much more important.

Let’s compromise, the left needs to get off Trump’s back and in turn the right will get off Hillary’s back?

Iran and North Korea are a SERIOUS threat and leftists still wanna deal with this fake Russian story..

Knock it off and support your country.

• Haha (+1) 1

Washington (CNN)A National Enquirer cover story targeting Michael Cohen could be a strong sign President Donald Trump is upset with his personal lawyer and turning against the man known for years as his "fixer," a source close to Trump said.

According to the source, Enquirer publisher David Pecker, who is a longtime friend of Trump's, would not have allowed the publication of the story -- which featured a headline including the phrase "Trump's Fixer's Secrets & Lies" -- without the President's blessing.
When asked whether he thought a message was being sent by the story's publication, Cohen told CNN: "What do you think."
The Justice Department announced earlier this month that Cohen has been under criminal investigation for months in New York over his business dealings. The announcement followed a raid of his office and home by federal investigators and Trump's and Cohen's legal teams attempting to block the courts from using some of the information seized during the raid.

26 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This probe is now at dangerous levels.

Americans who have brains in their heads know this thing is total BS and if anyone collided with a foreign entity.......... it was the left.

We have the Korean Peninsula and Iran to worry about, for starters,  and these leftist shills think that this charade is much more important.

Let’s compromise, the left needs to get off Trump’s back and in turn the right will get off Hillary’s back?

Iran and North Korea are a SERIOUS threat and leftists still wanna deal with this fake Russian story..

Knock it off and support your country.

Crosschecking?

We actually might have a president of the United States who pleads the 5th. The guy who swore to defend the constitution would be using the constitution to shield his actions of possibly not upholding his oath of office. Shameful 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We actually might have a president of the United States who pleads the 5th. The guy who swore to defend the constitution would be using the constitution to shield his actions of possibly not upholding his oath of office. Shameful 

talk to us when this happens. save your opinions for the wapo coments section

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, m_w_hunter said:

talk to us when this happens. save your opinions for the wapo coments section

No, I'll post what I want. F U 

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

gv043018dAPR20180430044534.jpg

I know, doesn't Mueller know that the House Republicans have found the Trump Tower meeting was only a "Bad Decision" and nothing more? #Treason

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I wouldn't answer anything asked... I'd send it back for clarification or do the old "I don't recall".

Looking for a process crime is all Mueller's got. I'd tell him "YOU'RE FIRED!" but then again my patience for this stupidity ran out last year.

Hannity is reporting that Mueller has now threatened Trump with a subpoena if he doesn't voluntarily answer questions.... I think I would answer all of the leaked questions in writing and tell him to FO otherwise. This dog and pony show has gone on wtf too long

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Every answer should be either "yes, but" or "so what". 

Watch heads explode!

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

or the patented Hillary response of "I don't recall"....

What difference, at this point, does it make?

• Like (+1) 1