DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

37 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Waters: ‘I Certainly Meant It’ When I Said Comey ‘Has No Credibility’ – But ‘I Believe Him’ About Trump

HAHAHAHAAHA, she is working for the republicans, juts doesnt know it.

Did James Brown ever get his wig back?

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

So, the Russian probe was started without any verifiable intel info.

This should concern EVERY American, no matter what your political bias is.

Sessions needs to unrecuse himself and lay the hammer down.

I don't know a single Democrat that actually cares if it was all bull ****. They feel "stopping Trump" is all that matters. Most know it was just a ruse, they just wouldn't admit it. They have just been acting coy. 

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

So, the Russian probe was started without any verifiable intel info.

This should concern EVERY American, no matter what your political bias is.

Sessions needs to unrecuse himself and lay the hammer down.

What good would that do? Hillary is sitting back laughing at all you people who think she lost the election. She won! Her Deep State is in full control and poor Donald is being crushed by the wheels of justice now. Hillary is loving this 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What good would that do? Hillary is sitting back laughing at all you people who think she lost the election. She won! Her Deep State is in full control and poor Donald is being crushed by the wheels of justice now. Hillary is loving this 

Wait -- I don't remember anyone mentioning that part of her "What Happened" book. Did she tell you this at an anger management meeting in Chappequa?

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Wait -- I don't remember anyone mentioning that part of her "What Happened" book. Did she tell you this at an anger management meeting in Chappequa?

It's all part of the game. Take off your partisan glasses and look at what is really going on. Hillary is the evil queen in charge of the Deep State. Trump is nothing more than a Clinton puppet. We are all doomed 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's all part of the game. Take off your partisan glasses and look at what is really going on. Hillary is the evil queen in charge of the Deep State. Trump is nothing more than a Clinton puppet. We are all doomed 

So based on your posting history, Clinton is a Putin puppet, and Trump is a Clinton puppet?  Or is Putin a Clinton puppet and Trump is a Putin puppet?  Clear this up for me.

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

So based on your posting history, Clinton is a Putin puppet, and Trump is a Clinton puppet?  Or is Putin a Clinton puppet and Trump is a Putin puppet?  Clear this up for me.

Excellent question! 

The answer will be revealed in the next few weeks and it will amaze you! Stay tuned! :beer:

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Excellent question! 

The answer will be revealed in the next few weeks and it will amaze you! Stay tuned! :beer:

Clinton was just Putin in old-school KGB disguise. That would answer so many open questions and be amazing. Thanks for clearing that up for me. You're the best!

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your half-assed parody of what you erroneously believe is the conservative point of view is, if anything, even more annoying than your usual half-assed parody of the liberal point of view.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your half-assed parody of what you erroneously believe is the conservative point of view is, if anything, even more annoying than your usual half-assed parody of the liberal point of view.

It is almost as annoying as you pointing it out.

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What do "Conservatives" believe? Whatever Trump says? The Republicans are the party of conspiracy theories now. That's just the reality now. 

4 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I don't know a single Democrat that actually cares if it was all bull ****. They feel "stopping Trump" is all that matters. Most know it was just a ruse, they just wouldn't admit it. They have just been acting coy. 

Problem is, there are a lot of establishment Republicans you can throw in with all the Dems... It's not just a party problem, it's a Washington DC problem

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

B-)

Raiding Manafort to search for... 

Podesta Group documents.

But really, who cares? Hillary will just have her Deep State thugs throw out all the evidence. This is all just a show. Trump is heading to jail just to distract from the real issues. Heck, Hillary will probably let him tweet away from his jail cell. What a distraction!!