DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Second Dossier acquired:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/04/25/test.html

* Both are similar - down to their misspellings of Manafort (as in, coordinated)

* Both are sourced directly to Russian intelligence

* Paul Wood of the BBC made the exact same claims as the Shearer dossier: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427 (John Brennan gave it to him)

* Shearer started, coincidentally, at the same time the Fusion hired Steele

* During testimony, Adam Schiff asked Carter Page specific questions about the Russians having encrypted comms with Trump, citing (word for word) the Shearer document which Schiff could not have possessed at that time... unless he was given it by Shearer - which he has thus far denied. 

Read the article. There's no doubt this was a coordinated effort now.

With Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell dead set against bringing the measure to the Senate floor, there is little hope of passage. But supporters say that its mere consideration in committee will send an important message.

Maybe they haven't read the second dossier!! 

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell dead set against bringing the measure to the Senate floor, there is little hope of passage. But supporters say that its mere consideration in committee will send an important message.

Maybe they haven't read the second dossier!! 

So the Senate is wasting more time huh? Just how do they propose getting the POTUS to sign the legislation once they pass it? And even if he did, it would be in violation of the Constitution....

Ahhh.... now I understand... Gatordem is trying to trick Trump into violating the Constitution so they have grounds for impeachment

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ahhh.... now I understand... Gatordem is trying to trick Trump into violating the Constitution so they have grounds for impeachment

Pretty much.  As written, it's an obvious violation of separation of powers. 

There's some pretty valid points for it, though, as an executive should not be completely free to fire a special investigator charged with investigating him.  Some sort of Congressional oversight over appointing and firing special prosecutors would be nice.

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Pretty much.  As written, it's an obvious violation of separation of powers. 

There's some pretty valid points for it, though, as an executive should not be completely free to fire a special investigator charged with investigating him.  Some sort of Congressional oversight over appointing and firing special prosecutors would be nice.

you believe that this Congress would do the right thing if the hot potato of firing the SP was given to them?

and i'm not even suggesting that firing or continuing is the right path, at this stage it's not good to fire, but it's starting to get close

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

So the Senate is wasting more time huh? Just how do they propose getting the POTUS to sign the legislation once they pass it? And even if he did, it would be in violation of the Constitution....

He'd be a damn fool not to sign it. 

But! At this point, in my considered and weighty opinion B-) this is all show. Mueller has already taken steps to ensure that should Trump move on the forces of justice the forces of justice could continue working. He split the investigation with the southern district of NY so it would continue there and I also believe a a district in Virginia (covering DC) is also involved. That's why the Cohen thing was so big, it expanded the invesitgation beyond the special council. 

Now, because its show does not mean its meaningless. It shows a commitment by the Senate to follow this thing where it will lead. 

You may now begin the insults 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He'd be a damn fool not to sign it. 

But! At this point, in my considered and weighty opinion B-) this is all show. Mueller has already taken steps to ensure that should Trump move on the forces of justice the forces of justice could continue working. He split the investigation with the southern district of NY so it would continue there and I also believe a a district in Virginia (covering DC) is also involved. That's why the Cohen thing was so big, it expanded the invesitgation beyond the special council. 

Now, because its show does not mean its meaningless. It shows a commitment by the Senate to follow this thing where it will lead. 

You may now begin the insults 

What is Mueller waiting for? 

Why is he taking so long to bring the obvious into the open?

Just now, snafu said:

What is Mueller waiting for? 

Why is he taking so long to bring the obvious into the open?

It's hasn't been that long. Investigations take time. The Republicans in the House investigated Hillary's non-culpability for Benghazi for way, way longer. 

I mean WAY! 

Oh lord! Asked on fox and friends if he would meet with mueller 

“Well I can. The problem is, that it’s such a, if you take a look, they’re so conflicted, the people who are doing the investigation—you have 13 people who are Democrats, you have Hillary Clinton people, you have people who worked on Hillary Clinton’s foundation, they’re all, I don’t mean Democrats, they’re like, the real deal. And then you look at the phony Lisa Page and Strzok and the memos back and forth and the F.B.I. and by the way, you take a poll at the F.B.I., I love the F.B.I., the F.B.I. loves me, but the top people at the F.B.I., headed by Comey, were crooked.”

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

PPP libs..................

Image result for it's all falling apart

No Collusion,

No "do-overs"

Why do Trump supporters think only Trump supporters should be investigating this president? What criminal gets that luxury? 

Just released: the 253 House Intelligence Committee's findings on Russia. Heavily redacted to the objections of many in the GOP: 

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_-_declassified_committee_report_redacted_final_redacted.pdf

Many gems, including more proof Comey lied about not being able to debunk the hooker story: 

DbzFPdUV4AAdTM8.jpg

More: Clapper leaked to CNN and lied about it (new report): http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/house-intel-report-james-clapper-lied-dossier-leaks-cnn/#.WuNA1GT7VMY.twitter

As I covered well over a year ago now - this entire thing was ginned up by the IC (Brennan and Clapper), fed through their FBI cutouts in CID and managed by 44 and State. 

There's so much hatred (outright hatred) for Trump that partisans won't be able to pull back, but if they could, they might just see they've been manipulated in the worst way by men who have a history of doing exactly that, and who wanted to overthrow a legally elected POTUS. 

That should outrage everyone, regardless of political ideology. 

And if you doubt that, check out Brennan's latest nervous tweet: 

Pakistan pays well, John. So does Moscow. Time to go to your bolt hole before it's too late...

• Like (+1) 1

Comey, Mueller and the poisonous tree
The Hill, by Mark Penn

Original Article

It is a strange and curious America that fêtes a former FBI director who was fired from his job after exceeding his authority in ways that two presidential campaigns condemned, and who then leaked confidential memos about a president he clearly despises.

But that is the circus our media, politics and legal system has become. Indeed, on one channel, James Comey is one step from jail and, on another channel, he is the spear that will bring down the presidency. On one network the Russia collusion theory is done and, on another network, it’s just a matter of time before Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, flips on the president.

{snip}

The best way to end all this is not to fire Mueller and Rosenstein or wait for them to wrap it up but to challenge this entire process in court as irretrievably tainted. If Mueller does not agree to end the investigation in exchange for presidential interrogatories, then it may be time to try to block the whole thing in court, with full discovery into whether its foundation was so corrupted — and the stonewalling actions so blatant — that the doctrine of the fruits of a poisonous tree can be invoked to stop this national distraction.

Mark Penn served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000. He is chairman of the Harris Poll

Pg 57, footnote 43 of the HPIC report: 

DbzNJV5XUAEe305.jpg

Who was sharing Russian information with James Baker at the same time they're sharing it with the press, including Slate for a 10/31 article that HRC tweeted out that day? 

Money's on Steele... a fireable offense and one that makes his product (the dossier) inadmissible in a FISC. 

34 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

House released a report the witch hunt is bs and needs to end. Mueller needs to go. 

flynn getting let off soon shold help. Liberals will lose their minds after that happens lol 

Trump is complaining--falsely--that the FBI investigation is all Dems or worse and here is an all Republican report that is just nonsense 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pg 57, footnote 43 of the HPIC report: 

DbzNJV5XUAEe305.jpg

Who was sharing Russian information with James Baker at the same time they're sharing it with the press, including Slate for a 10/31 article that HRC tweeted out that day? 

Money's on Steele... a fireable offense and one that makes his product (the dossier) inadmissible in a FISC. 

That's the strongest evidence of collusion I've seen yet.

New Yorker writes up a story where his advisors told Trump not to congratulate Putin for his election win.

But Trump went ahead and did it anyway.  And that was very troubling to his advisors.

And so what?  

Trump did what anyone in business or holding an ounce of class does, he just says something that doesn't matter to make a friend or enemy feel good about himself.

That's leadership.

Making AGA, every day...

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's the strongest evidence of collusion I've seen yet.

Yup... By the DHS, FBI, and Clinton campaign with Steele, who supposedly got his information from his Russian contacts

"Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee found no evidence during a monthslong investigation that the Trump campaign aided Russia’s election meddling..."

"... the lawmakers concluded in a 250-page report released on Friday that assails President Trump’s political rivals and criticizes the F.B.I. and the intelligence community for their responses to Moscow’s interference," the NYT reports. "In their own dissenting views, Democrats on the committee accused the Republicans of prematurely closing the investigation out of a desire to protect Mr. Trump and asserted that eagerness by Trump campaign associates to accept offers of Russian assistance suggest 'a consciousness of wrongfulness, if not illegality.' The strikingly divergent conclusions...."

Whoa! That's not "strikingly divergent"! That's strikingly on the same page: No evidence of collusion.

Yes, there is a difference of attitude, but it's so predictable, and so solidly based on our deeply rooted 2-party system that it sings a song of eternal American harmony.

'"a consciousness of wrongfulness" = democrats accuse Trump and followers of "Thought Crimes"..........how 1984 of them.

Edited by B-Man