DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Dianne failed civics class.

I know her former staffer was the guy that hired GPS, and that she "accidentally"  leaked GPS testimony, as well as her being a member of the Gang of 8... hmmm methinks Di-Fi is $#!&$#

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I know her former staffer was the guy that hired GPS, and that she "accidentally"  leaked GPS testimony, as well as her being a member of the Gang of 8... hmmm methinks Di-Fi is $#!&$#

Image result for yup gif ron swanson

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi-informant-who-wasnt-spying-1526854417

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wow.

Those tweets are just delusional.  People say Trump tweets nutty stuff.

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 meeting with Wray, Sessions, and DNI Coats now.

DNI being there is being under reported, but perhaps the most significant in terms of what this meeting is really about. 

sting.jpg

He was yapping at the CIA this morning. I wonder what went down there?

Top officials at the Justice Department, the FBI and Office of the Director of National Intelligence met with President Donald Trump on Monday afternoon, potentially escalating or defusing a showdown over the bureau's use of a confidential intelligence source during the 2016 presidential campaign

Damn good reporting there, CNN.  Certainly covered all your bases with that "might go either way, or maybe not" phrasing there.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure does put big question marks over the heads of Papadopoulos, Manafort, and Page now, doesn't it? 

Insurance policy for the insurance policy?

• Like (+1) 1

Oh COME ON. This is just ridiculous now :lol: 

DdwJZaRV4AA9QrI.jpg

So Halper, Page, and Steele (and Dearlove) are all in the same place at the same time in July of '16?! That's "just a coincidence", right? 

The fact this evidence is coming out so blatantly now has me like: 

Related image

https://saraacarter.com/concealed-fisa-docs-may-hold-key-to-trump-surveillance/

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh COME ON. This is just ridiculous now :lol: 

DdwJZaRV4AA9QrI.jpg

So Halper, Page, and Steele (and Dearlove) are all in the same place at the same time in July of '16?! That's "just a coincidence", right? 

The fact this evidence is coming out so blatantly now has me like: 

Related image

https://saraacarter.com/concealed-fisa-docs-may-hold-key-to-trump-surveillance/

The problem with ascribing de facto wrongdoing to something like this is the same problem with labelling talking to Russian billionaires "collusion:" at these levels, in these specialities, people pretty much know everyone, at least casually.  It is entirely possible they show up at the same professional conference at the same time.  

4 hours ago, snafu said:

Wow.

Those tweets are just delusional.  People say Trump tweets nutty stuff.

Give the broad a break. She's like 88 or something already. She probably has to double up on her Depends. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DdvZ5ZLUwAUImTX.jpg

Know your enemies.

All four of these Sons of Bitches should rot in Leavenworth for a few decades.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Damn good reporting there, CNN.  Certainly covered all your bases with that "might go either way, or maybe not" phrasing there.  

Well, considering... it could go either way. Might not, but it could. It'll probably break in one direction or another - unless it doesn't. Then again, it still might at a later date. But of course it might not and then think of the conundrum they'll be in in trying to couch the "facts" of the matter in such a way that their readership can grasp it, but certainly not digest it. However; there's always a chance that it could end up as a bunch of nothingness on the end of a gossamer's wing of floss. You know - hard journalistic investigation and reporting in the Post Modern Age. :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The problem with ascribing de facto wrongdoing to something like this is the same problem with labelling talking to Russian billionaires "collusion:" at these levels, in these specialities, people pretty much know everyone, at least casually.  It is entirely possible they show up at the same professional conference at the same time.  

I agree. That's why this is the perfect cover opportunity.

In this case, the timing of it is highly suspicious. July was a HUGE month. We know the FBI-CID tried, and failed, to get their first FISA in late June - and would fail again in late July, we also know the official FBI CID investigation began on July 31st. Steele had just been hired less than a month ago, the dossier was being compiled - which includes Page and Pap - who had worked for Dearlove at MI6. So, if you want to dirty up Pap and Page to boost your intel product, what better way would there to be than to send in Halper at this conference? All he needs to do is get Pap and Page to talk a little bit about Russia or emails (which also had just been "hacked") and boom. Halper can "verify" the dossier for a FISA judge as a 20+ CIA asset.

I'm near certain that's exactly what happened. Bet anything Halper is all over the FISA application.

And if that's the case, then it blows the start date of the FBI investigation out of the water. It would be an admission they were paying/using Halper before they even opened the investigation. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree. That's why this is the perfect cover opportunity.

No, you don't get to play the "That it might not be a conspiracy proves it's a conspiracy" card.  That's MY card.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Give the broad a break. She's like 88 or something already. She probably has to double up on her Depends. 

All four of these Sons of Bitches should rot in Leavenworth for a few decades.

Well, considering... it could go either way. Might not, but it could. It'll probably break in one direction or another - unless it doesn't. Then again, it still might at a later date. But of course it might not and then think of the conundrum they'll be in in trying to couch the "facts" of the matter in such a way that their readership can grasp it, but certainly not digest it. However; there's always a chance that it could end up as a bunch of nothingness on the end of a gossamer's wing of floss. You know - hard journalistic investigation and reporting in the Post Modern Age. :ph34r:

"And now, for an in-depth analysis of the events in today's political news, we bring you to our guest CNN contributor, Dick Jauron..."

• Haha (+1) 2