DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I can confirm Tom's story.  Everybody knew about on Compuserve.  Or was it America Online?  I forget which, but I do remember writing a heartfelt bulletin board post in his defense on my Amiga.  Or was it a TI99?

Come to think of it I may not have had  computer back then.  Probably not.  But I definitely remember taking the post down from Prodigy because I just didn't want the attention

In those early 80s, Al Gore still hadn't invented the internet and we just bounced around a few bulletin boards at 286 bits. I had my Commodore for hacking, and my TRS80 for serious stuff... It was serious stuff when Compuserve, then Prodigy offered that WWW button, pressing it the first time half expecting your computer to blow up or something. They had begun loosely tying together existing bulletin boards that you could access through their service.... It was pretty cool, but that WWW button was the cats ass... 

13 minutes ago, donbb said:

Not Gary, but Bird :beer:

You're an idiot - adios

Gary was your handle after bird. Followed by peace out.

7 minutes ago, GG said:

Weren't you crowing a few days ago that the sentencing is happening soon?

Correct. Even though the filing he cited said no such thing. Helps to read the information before telling others what it says. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary was your handle after bird. Followed by peace out.

Correct. Even though the filing he cited said no such thing. Helps to read the information before telling others what it says. 

No, I thought peace out begat beginner's mind.

16 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Gary Bird could shoot the 3.

Ah, the founding father of The French Lick Shoe Company. Those threes made this swooshing sound, thus birthing the creation of a funny looking logo. For you people who get off on strange twists in history get this: A company from Jordan bought out The French Lick Shoe Company and decided to rename it after its new spokesman, a guy named Mike. Unfortunately, there was a typo in the transfer paperwork and everything came out misspelled. There my friends is how we ended up with the ever popular Adidas Company. True story.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: They know what's about to happen. And they're finally being told to shut up by their lawyers. 

TOO LATE

(Thread title needs an update... declass is the bigger story)

If this starts going badly for the resistance, I'm betting this thread is likelier to be deleted than get a title change.

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: They know what's about to happen. And they're finally being told to shut up by their lawyers. 

TOO LATE

Ha! Do you actually think that the OP would change the title to reflect reality?

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

If this starts going badly for the resistance, I'm betting this thread is likelier to be deleted than get a title change.

I think 26 is an honest broker even if/when we disagree on certain topics, so hopefully that wouldn't be an issue. If it were Tibs' thread, then I'd be worried about it. :beer: 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

TOO LATE

This thread started out on one line of Manafort's troubles and it's been morphed into more than that.

I created a thread about his second trial in The District. 

We could continue on with the Declassification stream over there. It won't be deleted by me.

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think 26 is an honest broker even if/when we disagree on certain topics, so hopefully that wouldn't be an issue. If it were Tibs' thread, then I'd be worried about it. :beer: 

bull ****. He has no balls. He will delete it.

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

This thread started out on one line of Manafort's troubles and it's been morphed into more than that.

I created a thread about his second trial in The District. 

We could continue on with the Declassification stream over there. It won't be deleted by me.

It'd be fun if you deleted it now for the lulz.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Because it's not like we can't find the tweets he linked to ourselves...

I'm just talking about the thread; it's been a good discussion sans the rere's

And for record, I confirmed just now with a moderator, if 26CopyPaste deleted the thread a moderator can undelete it.  They see all threads.  @Deranged Rhino that's your answer. So he probably knows, just like his efforts elsewhere, it'd be futile. 

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm just talking about the thread; it's been a good discussion sans the rere's

And for record, I confirmed just now with a moderator, if 26CopyPaste deleted the thread a moderator can undelete it.  They see all threads.  @Deranged Rhino that's your answer. So he probably knows, just like his efforts elsewhere, it'd be futile. 

borg_assimilation_faces.gif

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm.not sure what that is but it's awesome.

I'm not some millennial. I'm a 72 yr old retired 

waste management technician for the city of Detroit

i'm not close to Milennial either but com'n, you have never heard of the Borg? you know, 'resistance is futile'.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's going to delete it, but we can have Darrin reinstate it.

It's not gone forever.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm.not sure what that is but it's awesome.

I'm not some millennial. I'm a 72 yr old retired 

waste management technician for the city of Detroit

I call Bull crap! You’re an identity thief. I know my own description when I see it. 

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh good..................just in time for his heroic movie.

James Comey - CNBC - CNBC.com

CBS near deal for miniseries based on fired FBI Director James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' memoir. 

:sick:

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh good..................just in time for his heroic movie.

James Comey - CNBC - CNBC.com

CBS near deal for miniseries based on fired FBI Director James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' memoir. 

:sick:

What a coincidence.  I was just thinking this morning that what this world needs is a James Comey miniseries...

• Haha (+1) 2