DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, it's not over. He still has a jaywalking case and an instance when a Trump aide was violating a D.C. noise ordinance for playing his car stereo too loud.

Not just playing his stereo too loud, he was playing RUSSIAN music too loud!

While eating an ice cream cone containing TWO scoops.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's been cooperating for months (contrary to what one might assume with this story). Think this leniency is part of his deal. 

That, and lying to a politicized institution that spouts own lies carries a lot more irony in sentencing. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gates, Manafort, Nader, Zwaan - all Clinton connections. 

This is happening as predicted. Just watch. 

Well look at that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/981139958307180544

Read RR's redacted memo laying out the precise scope of RM's authority. Highlights:

* Ordered him to look into Manafort and the Ukraine (that's Podesta connection/Clinton/Obama connection)

* Ordered him to look into Manafort/Deripaska (important name, covered at length here - He paid for parts of the dossier! Connected to Warner scandal earlier this year, tied to McCain https://t.co/0H5BFdLHb2?amp=1 )

* RR makes it clear the Ukraine connections have nothing to do with Trump (spelled out in the doc, read it)

So, again, if Mueller is really investigating Trump - why is he being secretly ordered to investigate the origin of the dossier and Manafort's connection to the Ukraine? 

BECAUSE MANAFORT WAS A PODESTA PLANT.

This is is all unraveling now. This is actual evidence. Not mere speculation. 

More here: https://www.scribd.com/document/375432215/Response-to-Motion#download&from_embed

image.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Wow, I certainly haven’t seen this. I tried to find a story on it and couldn’t.  Can you provide a link?

that would be the slim minority reading exegesis of what I typed.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

that would be the slim minority reading exegesis of what I typed.

No.  You said Mueller admitted there is nothing at all here (presumably meaning on collusion).

Where did Mueller make this admission?

No exegesis—just asking for a link.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Not just playing his stereo too loud, he was playing RUSSIAN music too loud!

While eating an ice cream cone containing TWO scoops.

Well, if he was playing this, he should be arrested!

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

https://artvoice.com/2018/04/03/roger-stone-wikileaks-julian-assange-anatomy-fake-news-avalanche/#.WsPEgS7waM8

Haven't read this yet... but apparently Roger Stone has written an editorial for Artvoice... that came out today...

WTF?

I honestly don't know what did or didn't take place between any of these guys.  But Roger Stone is fascinating to me.  He's like the answer to the question, what would happen if Bert from Sesame Street grew up to be a hard line Republican power player?

bert.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I honestly don't know what did or didn't take place between any of these guys.  But Roger Stone is fascinating to me.  He's like the answer to the question, what would happen if Bert from Sesame Street grew up to be a hard line Republican power player?

bert.jpg

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

bert.jpg

He's a troll with aspirations towards becoming a God level troll, IMO.