DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The evidence is the testimony of one guy disagreeing with the testimony of another guy who was a private individual that met another private individual in the Seychelles that may or may not have been a chance encounter?  

Pizzagate had a stronger evidentiary standard.

Ha ha ha, ya, I mean who doesn't have chance encounters with Kremlin officials on islands in the Indian Ocean?? You are such a tool. Pizza gate to you was a stronger cas, yes 

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If his tour is a arrogant as his book title next week will be quite a show.

Trouble brews for James Comey as he prepares to break silence with book tour
by Daniel Chatain

Original Article

Silence? SILENCE? 

He's done nothing but yammer on Twitter for months now. Hilarious tweets which don't age well and are rather incriminating in light of the future indictment which awaits Jim. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Silence? SILENCE? 

He's done nothing but yammer on Twitter for months now. Hilarious tweets which don't age well and are rather incriminating in light of the future indictment which awaits Jim. 

You don't seriously think Comey will be indicted do you?  

Even if a fraction of your Speed Dating theories are true, nobody at DoJ would pursue the case

51 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You don't seriously think Comey will be indicted do you?  

Even if a fraction of your Speed Dating theories are true, nobody at DoJ would pursue the case

There was a period of time where I didn't think they would actually go after any of the big fish. But that opinion changed as the information changed: 

* We now know they have had a special prosecutor working in secret for 6 months - and he's been working in tandem with Horowitz the OIG who has been feeding him dozens of potential felonies which all happened under Comey's watch. There's a reason for this, and the selection of a non DC prosecutor who's been working in Utah rather than DC. That reason - to me - is because Sessions and Trump are looking for people outside the DOJ swamp who actually would break ranks to do exactly that. 

* We know he's guilty of leaking by nature of open source (by this I mean any competent attorney could make a near air-tight case for this) - and we know Sessions has had a second investigation ongoing into leaking since July of '17. That means if 45's people want to indict him for anything, they 100% can for this.

* Additionally, there are (right now) 24,000 sealed magistrate orders (possible indictments) filed since November (unheard of numbers). I don't know what that means, but I know that at the very least it means the DOJ is very busy at the moment working behind the scenes.

* Couple all that with the unprecedented number of federal judges Trump has appointed (the one accomplishment which rarely gets mentioned though it's perhaps the most important) and you have the framework to avoid the DC roadblocks to large scale indictments of career politicians or officials. 

That's not conspiracy or baseless speculation - those are (to me) serious indicators as to where this could be headed.

I'm always open to being wrong, and it's not a sure thing by any means, but that's how I'm reading the upcoming series of events. I expect big names to be put in serious legal jeopardy - including people above Comey: Holder, Rice, and potentially even bigger fish in HRC and 44 personally.

Even if the dots can be connected directly to any of these individuals you name, I just don't see any of them getting prosecuted.  McCabe at FBI and Ohr at Judiciary is my guess about the highest the charges reach, even if they could go higher.

Anyhow, if I had one of those $1,000 tickets to one of Comey's read-alongs, I'd like to ask him a ton of questions.  I'm not going to waste my time or money, though, because I wouldn't get fair answers to my fair questions.  That's how I feel about Comey and his self-serving book.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There was a period of time where I didn't think they would actually go after any of the big fish. But that opinion changed as the information changed: 

* We now know they have had a special prosecutor working in secret for 6 months - and he's been working in tandem with Horowitz the OIG who has been feeding him dozens of potential felonies which all happened under Comey's watch. There's a reason for this, and the selection of a non DC prosecutor who's been working in Utah rather than DC. That reason - to me - is because Sessions and Trump are looking for people outside the DOJ swamp who actually would break ranks to do exactly that. 

* We know he's guilty of leaking by nature of open source (by this I mean any competent attorney could make a near air-tight case for this) - and we know Sessions has had a second investigation ongoing into leaking since July of '17. That means if 45's people want to indict him for anything, they 100% can for this.

* Additionally, there are (right now) 24,000 sealed magistrate orders (possible indictments) filed since November (unheard of numbers). I don't know what that means, but I know that at the very least it means the DOJ is very busy at the moment working behind the scenes.

* Couple all that with the unprecedented number of federal judges Trump has appointed (the one accomplishment which rarely gets mentioned though it's perhaps the most important) and you have the framework to avoid the DC roadblocks to large scale indictments of career politicians or officials. 

That's not conspiracy or baseless speculation - those are (to me) serious indicators as to where this could be headed.

I'm always open to being wrong, and it's not a sure thing by any means, but that's how I'm reading the upcoming series of events. I expect big names to be put in serious legal jeopardy - including people above Comey: Holder, Rice, and potentially even bigger fish in HRC and 44 personally.

The chances of these people ever being held to account is only slightly better than finding aliens.  The difference is there isn't any sitcom math.  So unlike aliens existing, the prosecutions are technically possible.  But it isn't just whether they committed crimes or getting a willing prosecutor.  Anyone daring to do anything will have their life torn to shreds by Comey and the gang's friends in the press and in the hill.  The hype of this "book tour"  ought to tell you that.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - FBI Raid Michael Cohen's Home & Law Offices

The process of investigation is the reverse of what it should be. Mueller has identified the targets, being Trump and those around him, and then set out to find the crimes. Being near Trump means you will be subject to scrutiny to find a crime. In some cases that scrutiny may be minimal, in other cases, such as Paul Manafort, it could mean substantial criminal charges that likely never would have been brought but for Manafort being connected to Trump’s campaign for a relatively short time period.

That’s the context to understand what likely happened with Cohen. Assuming the reports are accurate that this was a referral from Mueller and did not originate with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, it means that Mueller subjected Cohen to scrutiny and found something. What that something is we don’t yet know. If it had to do with alleged Russian collusion, or even Russia, it’s likely Mueller would have kept the matter in his investigation, just as he did with Manafort’s Ukrainian connections.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The process of investigation is the reverse of what it should be. Mueller has identified the targets, being Trump and those around him, and then set out to find the crimes. Being near Trump means you will be subject to scrutiny to find a crime. In some cases that scrutiny may be minimal, in other cases, such as Paul Manafort, it could mean substantial criminal charges that likely never would have been brought but for Manafort being connected to Trump’s campaign for a relatively short time period.

That’s the context to understand what likely happened with Cohen. Assuming the reports are accurate that this was a referral from Mueller and did not originate with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, it means that Mueller subjected Cohen to scrutiny and found something. What that something is we don’t yet know. If it had to do with alleged Russian collusion, or even Russia, it’s likely Mueller would have kept the matter in his investigation, just as he did with Manafort’s Ukrainian connections.

Did you forget to source this or are you just straight up plagiarizing now?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sure getting close to Trump. Think Trump goes to jail? 

8 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Did you forget to source this or are you just straight up plagiarizing now?

Cause you know B-Doofus didn't write that! 

How exciting - I'm going to the Seychelles on my honeymoon next year :lol:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/exclusive_robert_muellers_team_in_charge_of_invest.html

The Trump Russia probe is expanding, as Mueller looks into new meetings in Seychelles: exclusive

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team is examining a series of previously unreported meetings that took place in 2017 in the Seychelles, an archipelago in the Indian Ocean, as part of its broader investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, according to two sources briefed on the investigation...

The meetings in the Seychelles are a key component of Mueller's investigation, sources familiar with the investigation said. The meetings connect powerful players from Russia, the U.S., the UAE and Saudi Arabia across the political, financial and defense worlds. The details of what was discussed in the meetings in January and in the following months, however, are scarce.

Flight records and financial documents obtained by this reporter over twelve months, as well as interviews with parliamentary and aviation officials in the Seychelles, paint a scene out of a Hollywood thriller.

Wealthy and politically-connected individuals from across the globe -- from Russia, France, Saudi Arabia and South Africa -- land in the Seychelles for meetings that take place as a part of a larger gathering hosted by MBZ, according to an individual briefed on the matter, who also requested anonymity. Many of them fly in on private jets and several do not clear customs.  Some check into the Four Seasons Hotel while others arrive and stay on their yachts.  

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And your squirming is evident with each tantrum and emoji you launch. :lol: 

Honestly Rhino the lefties are celebrating not squirming.

When is the IG report coming out? Do you still think it will lead to indictments? Seems more and more unlikely as more time passes. 

In my humble opinion people think you are a conspiracy theorist because you actually are one. Your theories on Seth Rich and the Vegas Shooter haven’t lead anywhere. Rich’s family is suing Fox over spreading conspiracies and the Vegas shooter was filmed carrying guns into his room. What do you think your success rate is on your theories?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Honestly Rhino the lefties are celebrating not squirming.

They've been celebrating certain victory for over a year now... and after that year there is far more evidence that shows this is going the other way than there is showing collusion, treason, or anything of the sort. 

3 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

When is the IG report coming out? Do you still think it will lead to indictments? Seems more and more unlikely as more time passes. 

It only seems more and more unlikely if you're not paying attention to the actual newsworthy events. Look at what we now can confirm (after I'd speculated it for months prior):

* Sessions appointed a prosecutor outside of DC to assist the IG with criminal indictments and prosecutions based on his OIG report. Huber's been working in secret for 6+ months with Horowitz. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/29/john-huber-us-attorney-investigating-fbi-appointed/

* At least one, if not two, grand juries have been created by Sessions and Huber to deal with indictments found. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/giddy-up-doj-admits-they-have-a-grand-jury-empaneled-in-fbi-and-doj-investigation/

* The OIG has been delayed because they cannot release information that could compromise ongoing grand juries and criminal indictments. 

That's real evidence, of real action going on in the DOJ and behind the scenes. 

7 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

In my humble opinion people think you are a conspiracy theorist because you actually are one. 

I've never claimed not to be one. 

I've challenged the view that the actual evidence presented OF A CONSPIRACY is somehow tainted because I've embraced that (meaningless) label in the past.

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Your theories on Seth Rich and the Vegas Shooter haven’t lead anywhere. Rich’s family is suing Fox over spreading conspiracies and the Vegas shooter was filmed carrying guns into his room. What do you think your success rate is on your theories?

Rich's story is far from complete - and I've never espoused any theory on Vegas except ask important questions about the investigation.

If you want to keep score - my success rate on this specific issue (the IC abuse in the '16 election) is damn near .1000. I've been months ahead of the curve, as we're seeing play out every day in "breaking news" that I covered weeks or months in advance.

My rate of success on more fringe topics (ETI et al) is less impressive - but then again, those are done with entertainment and fun in mind, unlike my work on this topic.