DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, that's not what happened, and you damn well know it.

Perjuring himself under oath for lying about a blowjob.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.  The point is people like Newt Gingrich who are crying about Mueller going outside the purpose of the investigation are giant hypocrites as they were fine with Starr doing it in the 90's. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Perjuring himself under oath for lying about a blowjob.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.  The point is people like Newt Gingrich who are crying about Mueller going outside the purpose of the investigation are giant hypocrites as they were fine with Starr doing it in the 90's. 

Which is why some of us were against this investigation from the beginning.  Not for any love of Trump, but because of watching the whole Clinton experience we knew this would become some sort of open-ended witch hunt that ends up manufacturing a "crime" that's likely completely unrelated to the matter under supposed investigation.

Just accept it Trumptards. The moron in office who was voted in by morons like you will soon have a criminal record. Just like you. Word is he has a band of illegitimate kids also. Just like you. And just like you, doesnt pay a dime in child support for any of them. At least he doesnt have the gambling and drug addiction issues you have so that is a plus.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Is Mueller a republican? How about Rosenstein?

can we stop with the partisan **** and just trust the rule of law?

after all, isn't this the law and order president?

What the hell is this?

Mueller is supposed to be a in the utmost and respectability for his character. I've never met him, but I don't think he shows a bias necessarily. By all accounts, Comey did.

And no, we cannot trust the rule of law from the federal government anymore.  The federal government did this to themselves, and it's time to have this exposed. If that means there are victims of the government's malfeasance like Comey, or Suzanne rice, or Paul manafort, or even someone like John McCain. The federal government needs to prove that no one is above the law. Twice the clintons have broken the law and nothing was done, as Petty as it sounds because it's all in the past people still remember that. People still remember that they were lied to about weapons of mass destruction.  The American people have no faith in the federal government that has done everything it can to alienate this country and allow for partisan lines. It needs to be fixed, and if you don't agree and get the !@#$ out and go to Canada

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

What the hell is this?

Mueller is supposed to be a in the utmost and respectability for his character. I've never met him, but I don't think he shows a bias necessarily. By all accounts, Comey did.

And no, we cannot trust the rule of law from the federal government anymore.  The federal government did this to themselves, and it's time to have this exposed. If that means there are victims of the government's malfeasance like Comey, or Suzanne rice, or Paul manafort, or even someone like John McCain. The federal government needs to prove that no one is above the law. Twice the clintons have broken the law and nothing was done, as Petty as it sounds because it's all in the past people still remember that. People still remember that they were lied to about weapons of mass destruction.  The American people have no faith in the federal government that has done everything it can to alienate this country and allow for partisan lines. It needs to be fixed, and if you don't agree and get the !@#$ out and go to Canada

We have a law against cruel and unusual punishment. Try again. Maybe waterboarding or caning.

And Newty Gingrich (Complete POS and manipulator of the ignorant) has weighed in and declared the FBI is like the Nazi Gestapo 

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/04/11/newt-gingrich-compares-fbi-raid-michael-cohen-stalin-and-gestapo/219908

We're supposed to have the rule of law. It ain't the rule of law when they kick in your door at 3:00 in the morning and you're faced with armed men and you have had no reason to be told you're going to have that kind of treatment. That's Stalin. That's the Gestapo in Germany. That shouldn't be the American FBI.

We do Newty, that's why we are having an investigation. 

Clearly the American people support law enforcement in this very serious investigation and dismiss the excremental criticism being vomited out by the President and his supporters 

A clear majority of Americans support special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and alleged collusion with President Trump’s campaign, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds.

The results show backing for inquiries into Trump’s orbit on several fronts.

Nearly 7 in 10 adults say they support Mueller’s focus on possible collusion with Russia. Sixty-four percent say they want the special counsel investigating Trump’s business activities. And a 58 percent majority supports investigating alleged payments by Trump associates to silence women who say they had affairs with him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc-poll-majority-of-americans-support-muellers-probe-of-russia-trump-campaign/2018/04/12/fd5326f6-3e87-11e8-8d53-eba0ed2371cc_story.html?utm_term=.26c72994a7d9

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Color me skeptical on this.

What's so wrong with RR?

Essentially, who is feeding the story of this and why isn't Trump Tweeting about him; his MO is to tweet about the guys threatening to fire. And only fire those who aren't mentioned

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's so wrong with RR?

Essentially, who is feeding the story of this and why isn't Trump Tweeting about him; his MO is to tweet about the guys threatening to fire. And only fire those who aren't mentioned

RR is a polarizing figure in terms of figuring out what's really going on. On one hand, he wrote a letter advising Trump to fire Comey, on the other, he used that decision to justify RM's appointment. That's an inherent contradiction for many... Now add RR signing off on the Cohen raid and you've got a lot of people frothing at the mouth to both fire RR or protect him (depending on your partisanship). 

... My theory, which I'm still behind (though open to being wrong) is that Mueller and RR are working with Trump. If RR goes, that doesn't completely ruin that theory - but it'll make me rethink it. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not sure what that even means. 

I'm prepared to get a lap dance from Keira Knightley.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I'm thinking it's more kabuki theater right now. 

But I've also heard from two different sources that the DOJ has a "RR problem". Soooo... not sure what to make of this. 

That said, today seems to be shaping up to be a big day. Something is hovering just out of frame (Syria or more indictments or DOJ shakeup)... I expect something big to hit the news cycle by 5pm. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not sure what that even means. 

I'm prepared to get a lap dance from Keira Knightley.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It's not all it's put out to be. Frankly speaking, she rubs me the wrong way.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not all it's put out to be. Frankly speaking, she rubs me the wrong way.

She is bony. Lots of sharp angles. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

More on RR: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-tells-confidantes-he-prepared-be-fired-n865596

*(note the source - NBC is not an honest broker)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
formatting