DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Wow.  News is coming in fast today.  Cohen and McCabe are in deep shiiiittee

More coming. 

This is just starting. 

Iran just opened up airspace for Russian assets for overflights and landing for Syria operations. 

Notice too the date on the report - February. They've known this is coming for two months - and that explains the craziness of the past 48 hours of old stories with new "spin". 

Distract, distract, distract... won't work. Dam is about to break.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

MORE (BIG news) - and I have A LOT to say on this one considering my recent travels:

(I don't like the twitter account here - but the news has been confirmed)

We know which one it was... 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

That Twitter account has some crazy-ass followers.  :lol:

:lol: 

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-04-13-BG-TG-DN-to-Rosenstein-DOJ-re-Comey-Memos1.pdf

Comey's in trouble.

Just now, DC Tom said:

That Twitter account has some crazy-ass followers.  :lol:

He's terrible (to be honest). I'm not a fan. But it's the cleanest post (so far) of the Nunes' news. Will replace with a better source once it breaks fully.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-04-13-BG-TG-DN-to-Rosenstein-DOJ-re-Comey-Memos1.pdf

Comey's in trouble.

He's terrible (to be honest). I'm not a fan. But it's the cleanest post (so far) of the Nunes' news. Will replace with a better source once it breaks fully.

Is he even accurate?  I missed it the first time I read it...the State Department set up a back-channel intel stream?  

Intel sharing with the Brits is pretty free and broad...under UKUSA, which allows sharing between intelligence agencies.  The main reason it would be a back-channel is because it's an entire bypass of US-UK cooperation.  

That is some nasty **** right there.  

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is he even accurate?  I missed it the first time I read it...the State Department set up a back-channel intel stream?  

Intel sharing with the Brits is pretty free and broad...under UKUSA, which allows sharing between intelligence agencies.  The main reason it would be a back-channel is because it's an entire bypass of US-UK cooperation.  

That is some nasty **** right there.  

This is what I've uncovered in my own work. I posted about it before leaving, then confirmed while traveling. 

The entire purpose of the Five Eyes inter-connectivity is to bypass privacy/constitutional laws on spying on its own citizens. In the OIG report on McCabe it  mentions he returned from a trip from a location that was redacted - I can confirm it was the UK. This was to set up/pass off the spying operation on Trump's team post Rogers shutting down Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike's 702 about quarry abuse AND a meeting with Steele/MI6.

There will be more coming on this story. It's where Brennan is going to get really !@#$ed. It's also where Rice is going to get swept in. 

Fullsized image

Robert Hannigan is the name to know in GCHQ - he resigned immediately upon Trump's inauguration. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35491822

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The entire purpose of the Five Eyes inter-connectivity is to bypass privacy/constitutional laws on spying on its own citizens.

That's not right.  Five Eyes is based on UKUSA, which was the post-war formalized sharing of SIGINT (ENIGMA/ULTRA and PURPLE/MAGIC most notably, but not nearly exclusively) taking place during World War II.  

It may have been abused - almost certainly, I'd bet, after 70 years and who knows how many addendums and codicils.  But ascribing an "entire purpose" of civil rights violations is dishonest. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's not right.  Five Eyes is based on UKUSA, which was the post-war formalized sharing of SIGINT (ENIGMA/ULTRA and PURPLE/MAGIC most notably, but not nearly exclusively) taking place during World War II.  

It may have been abused - almost certainly, I'd bet, after 70 years and who knows how many addendums and codicils.  But ascribing an "entire purpose" of civil rights violations is dishonest. 

Correct in it's origin. 

The abuse since 2001 is unfathomable. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct in it's origin. 

The abuse since 2001 is unfathomable. 

Perfectly fathomable, I think.  But abuse was not its "entire purpose."  

It's an important distinction, between "abuse" and "purpose," as it's the distinction that keeps Title IX from being used as sexual assault legislation, or DHS memos as immigration law...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Perfectly fathomable, I think.  But abuse was not its "entire purpose."  

It's an important distinction, between "abuse" and "purpose," as it's the distinction that keeps Title IX from being used as sexual assault legislation, or DHS memos as immigration law...

I'm being poetic to drive the point home. But point taken.