Predictions for Next Year's Super Bowl?

Pats vs. Seattle

Pats vs. Boys

I think Brady would dissect Dallas without a problem. I see the Hawks' defense as having a better chance to affect Brady than the Boys. Would love to see that.

I agree.....Seattle has beaten NE 2 out of the last 3 games...the problem is that the 1 L was in the SB.....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I don't get the Raider love....I think there's a lot of wishful thinking...Ne's offense is at least as good if not better...and their defense is much better.....special teams are better and finally, their HC is better....the Raiders are good, but they are not in NE's category just yet....no one is in the AFC....if Brady stays up right this year, they will be in the SB again....

I don't get the Raider love....I think there's a lot of wishful thinking...Ne's offense is at least as good if not better...and their defense is much better.....special teams are better and finally, their HC is better....the Raiders are good, but they are not in NE's category just yet....no one is in the AFC....if Brady stays up right this year, they will be in the SB again....

OAK's offense finally clicked last season, but was hobbled by a major injury to their QB.... They also had an excellent draft that addressed their weaknesses up front (run D), and pass defense...

When you factor in a stable coaching situation, and a successful culture change, I see a minimum of 11 wins... That division is theirs for the taking.