i still can't get used to no bbmb......

i am not sure what it is and i'm sure i'll get flamed but could care less. it just seems to me that i could go to the old board and read for hours. there was always new threads and takes. a lot of back and forth and generally good humor.

however, after that midnight shutdown and having to come here, i see the same tired threads that last for weeks and go to 40 pages.

the bills home site has fresher stuff than this and i always immediately used to just click on message boards. this is a tired, stale forum...imo.

there's only so much on billswire...hell, i'm forced to surf bleacher report. i don't know if anyone else feels the same ,but i miss the old message board. this place is a bore. i could log in once a week and see maybe two new threads or have to click on page 40 of something that's old news.

i know it's the offseason, but this just ain't the same.

any other of us labeled lowly refugees feel the same?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am not sure what it is and i'm sure i'll get flamed but could care less. it just seems to me that i could go to the old board and read for hours. there was always new threads and takes. a lot of back and forth and generally good humor.

however, after that midnight shutdown and having to come here, i see the same tired threads that last for weeks and go to 40 pages.

the bills home site has fresher stuff than this and i always immediately used to just click on message boards. this is a tired, stale forum...imo.

there's only so much on billswire...hell, i'm forced to surf bleacher report. i don't know if anyone else feels the same ,but i miss the old message board. this place is a bore. i could log in once a week and see maybe two new threads or have to click on page 40 of something that's old news.

I feel for your loss. I honestly do. Sincerely!

But if you don't like it, just go way. Sorry if that seems harsh, but it was better here before your crash. Some FINE additions, but plenty of garbage at the same time.

I guess it's just perspective. As someone that has been on this board for years it's been difficult reading many of the incessant threads from former bbmbers detailing every inane and repetitive thought that enters their overworked brains.

As Augie said, there are some fine additions, but you've got to spit out a lot of seeds to get to that sweet fruit.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

You could always start your own Bills forum. And the correct term is "COULDN'T care less." If you could care less it implies that you care.

Thank you! A pet peeve of mine, but so common I hate to bring it up every time.

I feel for your loss. I honestly do. Sincerely!

But if you don't like it, just go way. Sorry if that seems harsh, but it was better here before your crash. Some FINE additions, but plenty of garbage at the same time.

This made me lol

I have been almost making this thread for 2 weeks but didn't want to be rude. I truly appreciate that there was another option and I appreciate the hospitality...but it's not the same. The Bills had no need to take that site down. They could have just left it and put the members in charge of doing the upkeep monitoring. It makes me sick that they took it away. I don't know how to even explain it, but I somehow feel like less of a fan without it. We were so plugged in to everything that was going on. I never went an hour without checking it. Now I feel so disconnected. The old members should just create it again the same just minus the Bills site affiliation. This place is close and in it's defense it is the offseason, but home is home. I have felt like it would be out of place to make this thread, but I'm glad someone else did.

i see it so often, I thought it was one of those TBDisms, like "disirregardless" and "for all intensive purposes"

"Disirregardless" deserves a hit team sent to your home. And I don't think of myself as picky.... Gotta thin the herd at some point.

Edited by Augie

As others have said, it's the offseason and the team was on the losing end of the talent exchange this offseason with no splashes and some boring new hires.

Nothing to talk about until hamstrings and ACL's start popping in July.