Beane has no accountability for this year

Its all on McDermott. He did not draft the rookies, pick up the FAs, decide to keep Tyrod, or decide not to extend Sammy. We have to remember that.

I'm glad to here he will have final say over the 53 but unfortunately we did it backwards and should of fired Whaley after the year.

Why is this different than the 5 other Beane threads?

It came last, so it's the worst?

I have a feeling he won't make it here too much longer.

From your mouth (or fingers) to Mods ears!

Its all on McDermott. He did not draft the rookies, pick up the FAs, decide to keep Tyrod, or decide not to extend Sammy. We have to remember that.

I'm glad to here he will have final say over the 53 but unfortunately we did it backwards and should of fired Whaley after the year.

Neither should be held accountable for another 2 seasons, they will weed out the players that don't fit and interject ones they feel do fit, no way can that be done in one season, 2 is even pushing it, I'd say after the 3rd year the results should definitely start to show for sure, not what fans want to hear but it's the harsh reality.

It came last, so it's the worst?

From your mouth (or fingers) to Mods ears!

The running total on the 1st page: a thread about Beane's press conference, a thread about Beane having control of the 53, a thread about Beane having no accountability, a thread about who to blame and a thread about Beane being hired. That's on the first freaking page!!! WTF has happened to this place?!! Edited by Kirby Jackson

The running tally on the 1st page: a thread about Beane's press conference, a thread about Beane having control of the 54, a thread about Beane having no accountability, a thread about who to blame and a thread about Beane being hired. That's on the first freaking page!!! WTF has happened to this place?!!

My favorites are about who to blame. That's the spirit!

Way to get ahead of the game!!!

It is like he was stoned whole time! 420 is his lucky number!