Beane has no accountability for this year

It is like he was stoned whole time! 420 is his lucky number!

He's the self-proclaimed Bud man, and 420 is the rallying cry. Hey, I don't care about your....anything. Just don't lead with it. Don't make it your whole you.

The running total on the 1st page: a thread about Beane's press conference, a thread about Beane having control of the 53, a thread about Beane having no accountability, a thread about who to blame and a thread about Beane being hired. That's on the first freaking page!!! WTF has happened to this place?!!

BB.com message board going bye bye happened. Unfortunately

I wish the BB.com message board was still around...

Yes, despite some fine additions, I see why that was a place so many people were glad to leave. It only takes a few. We are privately owned, so I hope we can get back to what we used to be. But I'm thankful to have this outlet, even degraded as it currently is.

By the way, is there any way to contribute to help support like my college hoops board? I'd do that if it would help weed out some of the folks in mom's basement. (And take some load off of whoever IS kicking in to make this happen.)

The running total on the 1st page: a thread about Beane's press conference, a thread about Beane having control of the 53, a thread about Beane having no accountability, a thread about who to blame and a thread about Beane being hired. That's on the first freaking page!!! WTF has happened to this place?!!

I think there can be a balance. One thread with 40+ pages with every important and different root cause mixed together makes it really difficult to discuss the various aspects fully, and is a nightmare to jump into if you are coming in after the thread reaches 10+ pages.

Just my perspective and two cents. I've been on this board since 07 or 08, so not a new addition, and I feel like this thread consolidation is a fairly new development, and it is making my experience less enjoyable.

I wonder if the Bills have a reputation for having whiney fans and media who are quick to run people out of town.

Seriously. Not to other fan bases but do coaches and fo people around the league see what I see.

I doubt they ever checked BBMB or here. It's all about who has the biggest number on the contract, for the most part. Older guys who already have a lifetime of money and want a ring, that might matter. Whiny fans? No. Bigger cities will have far more brutal (if not less ignorant) medias.

Why is this different than the 5 other Beane threads?

...it's all Whaley's fault anyway.............

Yes, despite some fine additions, I see why that was a place so many people were glad to leave. It only takes a few. We are privately owned, so I hope we can get back to what we used to be. But I'm thankful to have this outlet, even degraded as it currently is.

By the way, is there any way to contribute to help support like my college hoops board? I'd do that if it would help weed out some of the folks in mom's basement. (And take some load off of whoever IS kicking in to make this happen.)

....had to bud......the "PG-13 Gang" took over and their mothers failed to supervise them.....just got to be a royal PIA wading through all of the crap looking for some good football discussion......and yup, some of that same gang has now infiltrated here with the SAME crap......need some bug spray......as far as Beane, I doubt he's into the "blame game" if 2017 doesn't pan out regarding picks, etc nor do I see him pointing the finger at McD......besides, who gives a rat's azz?....makes about as much sense STILL arguing the EJ pick FOUR YEARS later....Whaley's fault, Buddy's fault, neither it was Brandon.....naw Ralph did it......let it go..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy