Is Sammy on the Ravens' radar?

It's speculative but he is the Ravens' Insider so maybe there is a little fire where there is smoke. I wouldn't be against trading Sammy if the Bills don't intend on re-signing him or aren't able to. They might as get something while they can. A second day 2018 draft pick and a player in return could be comparable (TE Max Williams or a LB?).

Oops, I forgot the link!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-signing-a-free-agent-wide-receiver-may-not-be-ravens-only-option-20170509-story.html

Edited by Tipster19

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo has a new regime, new thinking. Carolina never impressed me with their WRs, matter of fact Carolina's GM Dave Gettleman had the guts to get rid of longstanding WR Steve Smith when he still had a few good years left in him. Who knows what the Bills will do. Only The Great Gazoo knows what is going to happen!

I'd consider it for CJ Mosley and a 2018 1st

For me, it would take more than that, but not much.

Buffalo has a new regime, new thinking. Carolina never impressed me with their WRs, matter of fact Carolina's GM Dave Gettleman had the guts to get rid of longstanding WR Steve Smith when he still had a few good years left in him. Who knows what the Bills will do. Only The Great Gazoo knows what is going to happen!

Gettleman also spent a 1st round pick on Kelvin Benjamin and a 2nd round pick on Devin Funchess in back-to-back drafts.

They also just spent a 2nd round pick on Curtis Samuel.

Haha...oh man, that's perfect!

He will flash here and there but he will not stay healthy. I just answered my own question on whether we should keep Sammy.

"Flash here and there"? He has the 4th-most receiving yards in the history of the game for a player under the age of 24.

He has 2,500 yards and 17 TDs in only 39 games, and in the only stretch of games of his pro career where he averaged close to 10 targets per game, he was the most productive WR in the NFL.

Edited by thebandit27