I want one clear answer on Friday

Who has control of the 53 man roster? Obviously they will work together but they will not agree on every player. Carucci said, McDermott will have final say and Rapoport, said it will be Beane.

I don't care if you say they will take turns when they are in disagreement. Bills fans deserve to know. In any business there is a person that has final say on certain things. Stop trying to play Bills fans for fools. We deserve better.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has control of the 53 man roster? Obviously they will work together but they will not agree on every player. Carucci said, McDermott will have final say and Rapoport, said it will be Beane.

I don't care if you say they will take turns when they are in disagreement. Bills fans deserve to know. In any business there is a person that has final say on certain things. Stop trying to play Bills fans for fools. We deserve better.

I was really hoping someone would start a GM related thread. Your contribution here has been fantastic, keep it up!

what difference, at this point, does it make?

Why do they owe you a clear answer?

Why do they owe you a clear answer?

Cause may family has had season tickets since the 60's. I go to every game, buy beer, buy clothing. I'm 29 and never seen a Bills successful team that I can remember. I want to know who to hold responsible.

what difference, at this point, does it make?

Cause I want to know how the team I support is run. Like every other fan of any other team.

Cause may family has had season tickets since the 60's. I go to every game, buy beer, buy clothing. I'm 29 and never seen a Bills successful team that I can remember. I want to know who to hold responsible.

That doesn't give you the right to demand a business' organizational chart. Typically when a consumer doesn't like a product, they stop buying it...

Edited by T-Bomb

press: who has final say ?

Beane: I control the 53. it will be collaborative

press: but who has final say ??

McD: one voice, it will be collaborative

press: but what if you disagree ???

Pegula: it"s gonna be a collaborative group effort. Just like everything else, just like most businesses do in their life. If someone feels more strongly, then maybe we lean in that direction.”

press: who has final say ?

Beane: I control the 53. it will be collaborative

press: but who has final say ??

McD: one voice, it will be collaborative

press: but what if you disagree ???

Pegula: it"s gonna be a collaborative group effort. Just like everything else, just like most businesses do in their life. If someone feels more strongly, then maybe we lean in that direction.

Ok. Let's say it's 2018 draft. We are picking 8. Josh Allen and Luke Falk are on the board. McDermott wants Falk. Beane wants Allen. What happens?

And so it was written, a 29 year old called 420 Bud shall lead us to clarity.

Maybe you need me. Been 17 years.

Cause I want to know how the team I support is run. Like every other fan of any other team.

Lol. And they have given you a clear answer since then about who does what?

Did they make it clear when malarkey, jauron, Martine and rex were hired?

If so then good on that reporter to ask the question because it's news to me.

Edited by The Wiz