Trump Fires James Comey!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've confused him with me. He's just a troll. I'm an alienated nihilist headed for suicide in a couple years.

That's your retirement plan you outlined years ago. No need to go all dramatic on us.

Did you guys know Comey is 6'8"?

I wondered how he could tell such tall tales.

I could go on and on about partisanship et al...I'll just leave it at how consistently amazed I am that supporters of one particular party refuse to accept that there's no substantial difference in ethics between D and R. At all.

'...the report also said that McCain's "actions were not improper nor attended with gross negligence and did not reach the level of requiring institutional action against him....Senator McCain has violated no law of the United States or specific Rule of the United States Senate."[59]

And I could go on about the number of times I've heard the chattering class say that Trump is not a real conservative. :rolleyes:

That's because he doesn't care. He has no reason to care about whether he is following the conservative ceremony. He doesn't care when then left says he isn't following the ceremony they'd like. That's because: he doesn't care about your ceremony. He cares about his results. So do the people who voted for him, and they 1) will show up in 2018 and 2) don't care what anyone who still doesn't get Trump has to say about him.

At some point, people are going to wake up to that. Treating Trump like every other politician is simply stupid. By your own definition, he CAN'T have the ethics problems you raise. All of the same old attacks bounce right off. Why? Trump isn't interested in defending R ideology if it doesn't win. The existing Rs are either going to have to start being about winning, too, or they are gone.

Thus, at some other point, people are going to accept the permanent change: that the R party they "know" no longer exists, and, that the D party has been utterly destroyed by its own base AND leadership. Both parties must change or be destroyed, and I assure you: identity politics, unicorn and rainbow policy, "bucket of chicken" candidates == she's female(1 piece), Muslim(2 pieces), big into social justice(3 pieces), but has no working experience, can't be made into a whole chicken, and media propaganda? It can't win.

Trump has already made sweeping changes to the government and pulled us back from the edge of the cliff, and if anybody was thinking clearly, this is what we'd be talking about. Instead? The left takes "2 scoops of ice cream" stories seriously :wacko:. The WP is claiming an anonymous source "knows" something that the 4 people who were in the room say is a flat out lie?

Most of you are fighting the last war on this topic. This is why you couldn't conceive of Trump winning. All of you will have a blindspot when it comes to Trump, until you realize that you aren't seeing things clearly, because you're still trying to see them in terms of the past.

This is why he will continue to win, quietly, because there's a derangement that prevents Trump's critics from seeing how irrelevant they are making themselves. They keep clinging to what was "right" in the past. I see it all the time in my job. Ask yourself: what are Ds going to run on in 2018? "Trump is a bad guy, but, we've nothing new to offer except free college". Isn't that exactly what they ran on in 2016?

Clinging. (EDIT: We might even say "bitter clinging" :lol:) New Motto for Democrats: Make My Party Relevant Again.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

And I could go on about the number of times I've heard the chattering class say that Trump is not a real conservative. :rolleyes:

That's because he doesn't care. He has no reason to care about whether he is following the conservative ceremony. He doesn't care when then left says he isn't following the ceremony they'd like. That's because: he doesn't care about your ceremony. He cares about his results. So do the people who voted for him, and they 1) will show up in 2018 and 2) don't care what anyone who still doesn't get Trump has to say about him.

At some point, people are going to wake up to that. Treating Trump like every other politician is simply stupid. By your own definition, he CAN'T have the ethics problems you raise. All of the same old attacks bounce right off. Why? Trump isn't interested in defending R ideology if it doesn't win. The existing Rs are either going to have to start being about winning, too, or they are gone.

Thus, at some other point, people are going to accept the permanent change: that the R party they "know" no longer exists, and, that the D party has been utterly destroyed by its own base AND leadership. Both parties must change or be destroyed, and I assure you: identity politics, unicorn and rainbow policy, "bucket of chicken" candidates == she's female(1 piece), Muslim(2 pieces), big into social justice(3 pieces), but has no working experience, can't be made into a whole chicken, and media propaganda? It can't win.

Trump has already made sweeping changes to the government and pulled us back from the edge of the cliff, and if anybody was thinking clearly, this is what we'd be talking about. Instead? The left takes "2 scoops of ice cream" stories seriously :wacko:. The WP is claiming an anonymous source "knows" something that the 4 people who were in the room say is a flat out lie?

Most of you are fighting the last war on this topic. This is why you couldn't conceive of Trump winning. All of you will have a blindspot when it comes to Trump, until you realize that you aren't seeing things clearly, because you're still trying to see them in terms of the past.

This is why he will continue to win, quietly, because there's a derangement that prevents Trump's critics from seeing how irrelevant they are making themselves. They keep clinging to what was "right" in the past. I see it all the time in my job. Ask yourself: what are Ds going to run on in 2018? "Trump is a bad guy, but, we've nothing new to offer except free college". Isn't that exactly what they ran on in 2016?

Clinging. (EDIT: We might even say "bitter clinging" :lol:) New Motto for Democrats: Make My Party Relevant Again.

Oh, I saw Trump winning. If we're being honest it was more a matter of Clinton losing, but same result.

Anyway, please don't presume to know where my politics lie. As a Trump supporter, I'm assuming you'd be tired of people assuming your position on issues.

Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo recording a conversation where Trump asked Comey to "let this go" referring to the FBI dropping the Flynn investigation.

Trump is edging his way towards impeachable offenses every day.

Has to be half intentional by now.

Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo recording a conversation where Trump asked Comey to "let this go" referring to the FBI dropping the Flynn investigation.

Trump is edging his way towards impeachable offenses every day.

This is perfect. According to Rosie O'Donnell....

ROSIE Retweeted Women's March

WHEN TRUMP GOES

SO DOES SESSIONS

AND GORSUCH GETS REMOVED

GARLAND SWORN IN

EVERY EO INVALIDATED WE

TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK #AMERICA

The only things missing are question marks and "PROFIT!!!"

Summer of Meltdown is best summer of all. :lol::lol:

This is perfect. According to Rosie O'Donnell....

The only things missing are question marks and "PROFIT!!!"

Summer of Meltdown is best summer of all. :lol::lol:

Why pay attention to Rose O'Donnell? She looks for attention and you give it to her.

The I word is getting thrown around after the newest report, and this report actually can be corroborated if Congress subpoenas the supposed memo. But I think Democrats realize it's better politics to let Trump linger in office as long as possible. 2018 will likely be a bloodbath for Republicans similar to 2010.

Why pay attention to Rose O'Donnell? She looks for attention and you give it to her.

Pretty much anyone who pays attention to politics in social media is mocking her to the core. I am simply joining in because, let's be honest, most leftists believe she's right. And that's because most leftists are as stupid as she is.

The I word is getting thrown around after the newest report, and this report actually can be corroborated if Congress subpoenas the supposed memo. But I think Democrats realize it's better politics to let Trump linger in office as long as possible. 2018 will likely be a bloodbath for Republicans similar to 2010.

The left wants a scalp. They're simply too stupid to think this through. As is evidenced by their latest email campaign:

C__Oz3ZW0AAl45K.jpg

Why pay attention? That's easy: It's fun to laugh at how stupid and deluded Rosie is (in 144 character text form, without actually having to see her or listen to her shrewish voice)!

Democrats won't realize that it's better to sit back and let Trump hang himself. If they had a clue, that idiot Schumer wouldn't have forced McConnell into the 'Reid Option' with the Gorsuch nomination, they would have waited to pick a better battle. They're too busy playing at being some idiotic "resistance", because that's what the morons who make up the vocal part of their base want.

2018 will likely be a bloodbath for Republicans similar to 2010.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

My wife gave me this book for my birthday. https://www.amazon.com/Ratf-ked-Behind-Americas-Democracy/dp/1631491628

I haven't finished it yet, but the premises is that in 2009, the Republicans knew the 2010 census was coming up. In a lot of states, if after the census comes out, if it changes the number of House Seats, then they redistrict. Redistricting in most (not all) states is done by the majority party in the state legislature. The Governor has veto power.

I suspect you can see where this is going. Rs concentrated on state houses and Governor races. Using Big Data and map software, They put the Ds in Gerry mandered districts and Gerry mandered the rest for them or making it close that they could influence by funneling in big money.

It worked and the districts are still in effect for 2018.

Should be an I interesting election.